Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xMaverickx Posts: 61, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2009, 10:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by I need advice View Post
    LOL. I know, I'll try:) What did YOU do?! I'm curious now!
    Haha OK. I did all the typical stuff. I drunk dialed, drunk myspaced, drunk facebooked, and drunk texting lol. It only makes the other person think less of you and like I said, after you do it, your only going to upset yourself. Alcohol in general isn't good for the body, mind, or soul. If you feel like getting drunk, get drunk off other things, like happy things, get a high off feeling good about yourself... not literally smoking lol. Stay busy! And by the way, me and you are the same age, perhaps you could give me some advice about my situation.
    I need advice Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2009, 11:00 AM

Haha. No I know. I'm not that big of a drinker any ways. Maybe that's why he texted me one night saying "Hey. I just prayed for us" at like 2:30 AM? Lol

Feb 11, 2009, 07:03 PM

Asides from that 2:30 AM texts... I'm worried if I don't talk to him at all... he'll think I don't want anything to do with him, he feels like he shouldn't try. I blocked him on my messenger so I can't message him, but sometimes I want to ublock him. But then feel sad that he doesn't talk to me...

I'm so messed up over this!

Feb 11, 2009, 08:35 PM
    Asides from that 2:30 AM texts....I'm worried if I don't talk to him at all...he'll think I don't want anything to do with him, he feels like he shouldn't try. I blocked him on my messenger so I can't message him, but sometimes I want to ublock him. But then feel sad that he doesnt talk to me...

I'm so messed up over this!
    So what if you don't talk to him, life goes on!

Feb 11, 2009, 08:36 PM

I know...

But don't you think that was such an inconsiderate thing he did. Telling me he's praying for us. That leaves me hope, and confusion. If your praying, whyd you leave me? AH!

Feb 11, 2009, 09:53 PM
    I know...

but don't you think that was such an inconsiderate thing he did. Telling me he's praying for us. That leaves me hope, and confusion. if your praying, whyd you leave me?! AH!
    Your over thinking every little detail, that's normal, but don't do it. Like I said your mind is going to wander and its going to suck. But just know that it is what it is and you can't do anything about it, all that stuff doesn't matter.

Feb 11, 2009, 09:55 PM

How annoyed are you by me now? :)
    JmeMum Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Feb 12, 2009, 12:21 AM

It sounds like he kind of just needs to grow up a little and find out who he is and what he wants. Im sure he does still love you, but when you love someone sometimes you just have to give them space tofigure out who they are. You may find one another again, but you should also know you may not. But just because you guys aren't still together doesn't mean you can't still be there for him.
    Irishgirl Posts: 129, Reputation: 18

Feb 12, 2009, 04:18 AM
    Hey so how are you now? I think the time difference is starting to show on this site :( You's are all tucked up in bed while I'm working,poor me. Any word from you know who?

Feb 12, 2009, 05:46 AM

No, no word:( I want to talk to him so badly. I know I shouldn't be worrying about this at all and its all about me. But I can't help but wonder, is he thinking about me? I just hope our paths cross as it has so many times in the past 7 1/2 years.
    BabyDoll22 Posts: 85, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2009, 12:48 PM

Hey I need advice am babydoll I've been reading your messages and I just want you 2 know thatwe all have gone through these things and it's very hard to deal with at first but it will get better in the future and it won't hurt as much. And if you guys are meant to be it will work out.
    sasha766 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2009, 07:10 PM
    Give him space so stay away from him for a week and then talk mto him like nothing is
    Even wrong

Feb 14, 2009, 06:45 AM

It will be three weeks on Monday.

I miss him.

Feb 25, 2009, 11:19 AM

... I saw him yesterday.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Want to move out of Texas with my children have not been served any papers can I move [ 2 Answers ]

Want to move out of Texas with my children have not been served any papers can I move

Move School Move Country [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, In early 2007 I decided I wanted to study over seas. My dad thought it was a good idea so we went to the meetings and I got prepared. In the last 6 months preparing my dad told me I can't go. Its not the money and he said it was because I was been rude or something. Now I want to move over...

Trying to move on [ 15 Answers ]

Hi guys, Ive been quiet for a while trying to move on and I've been doing OK, I won't lie, I still think of my ex all the time, I've met her a few time when I have been out but I have kept the conversation short. I have been on a couple of dated but not really been into the people I have met. I...

To move or not to move - Tub Drain [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I am installing a 72" soaker tub into a properly roughed in basement bathroom. The soaker tub's drain is not in the traditional spot and is positioned in the middle of the length of the bath. I have a 2" snub up located about 24-30" from where my tub drain will sit. Do I have to cut up...

View more questions Search