Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    slipperywhenwet Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Feb 8, 2009, 06:45 PM
    I think I'm cheating you tell me if so
    Well me and my boyfriend of seven months broke up on new years day and ever sense then I've sort of liked my friend daniel and well me and my boyfriend got back together and last night I had text message sex with daniel and its only because I was really horny and daniel freaking hot and my boyfriends phone got shut off I feel like I'm cheating help plaese
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Feb 8, 2009, 06:50 PM

Stop it.

If you're not going to give your relationship all you have walk away now.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 8, 2009, 10:06 PM
    You sound like a young person playing games. How would you feel if he was doing the same thing with a cute hottie?
    Dare81 Posts: 264, Reputation: 44

Feb 8, 2009, 10:09 PM

Maybe I am getting old, but what the heck is text message sex??
    De4rest Posts: 85, Reputation: 7

Feb 8, 2009, 10:18 PM

@Dare 81: LOL! It was a text message you get from a cellphone, talking about sex stuff..

Anyway, I think you should not do that to your boyfriend. It's not fair for him or your friend. You're just lusting over your friend. I am not sure myself if that's called cheating or not but at some point it is and it can get worse than just a text you know. So, what do you want? Your boyfriend or Daniel?
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2009, 06:05 AM

I still don't get how in the hell you have sex over text. Has the world gotten that reliant on cell phones? It must take some wild imagination to be able to do that, so hats off to you for that.

As for your question, yes, it is called emotional cheating. No way around it. Cheating is cheating, plain and simple. Hoping from one relationship to the other isn't going to solve anything either...

Think about it this way, if you went through your boyfriends phone and found texts like the ones you sent to Daniel, how would you feel?

At the very least, you are practicing safe sex...
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2009, 06:10 AM

Wow, this is a new one. While my fiancé would sometimes send me teasing texts or pictures, I can't say I have ever had "sex" over text. Let's call it sexting for the sake of argument, how would you feel if your boyfriend was doing this? I don't think it is physical cheating but it is definitely emotional cheating. To me, emotional is worse than physical. If you want your relationship to work, you have to give it your all. I don't think you deserve this guy because you don't get what you want and then you have to satisfy your needs from somewhere else. What's the worst of all this, you don't even see anything wrong with your behavior and try to put the blame on him rather than you
    xrockx Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2009, 08:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by slipperywhenwet View Post
    well me and my boyfriend of seven months broke up on new years day and ever sence then iv sorta liked my friend daniel and well me and my boyfriend got back together and last night I had text message sex with daniel and its only because I was really horny and daniel freaking hot and my boyfriends phone got shut off I feel like im cheating help plaese
    Well you never loved your boyfriend in the first place
    danac22 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2009, 08:40 AM

If u liked your friend Daniel why did you get back with your boyfriend. Also your boys cell getting shut off is no excuse to have text message sex with your friend.

I don't think that its right for u to be doing this your hurting your guy and your leading your friend on what is it that you really want.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is my g/f cheating on me? [ 18 Answers ]

Hello, I'm new here and stumbled upon this website trying to search for answers. Me and my g/f have been going out for about 4 1/2 yrs now, and I have reasons to believe that she's cheating on me. To make a long story short, I was at work and she had just gotten off from work and she came by my job...

I think my mom is cheating on my dad [ 5 Answers ]

Hey I'm 14 years old and I think my mom is cheating on my dad. They've been married about 16 years and I don't remember the last time I saw them happy. They are always constantly fighting and mad at each other. Anyway I began getting suspicious a couple years ago when my mom was always on her...

Do you think he's cheating on me? [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been together since my freshman year in high school (I am now a junior). I've come to respect, look up to, and love him very much. I tell him anything and everything. From what happened that day, to what's on my mind. I have given this kid every inch of me since day one. I...

Cheating on your ex, then cheating on your current boyfriend with your ex. [ 17 Answers ]

Quite the dilemma you would say. I'm actually not feeling anything morrally wrong about it, but that's wrong. I would like to say that I'm confused about my actions and how this all happened. Over the summer my xbf went away for the summer for 2months. As for the Long Distance Relationship -...

Girlfriend may be cheating [ 6 Answers ]

I think my girlfriend may be cheating on me- Saw an e-mail in her inbox that was suspicious But I didn't open it because I want to respect her privacy And up until now I've always trusted her 100% But now I feel like I can't really be sure Should I confront her? If I do, and she's not...

View more questions Search