Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    qween bee Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2009, 11:15 PM
    I didn't feel nothing when I lost my virginity!
    Honestly I find this to be so embarassinq! I lost my virginity like 4 months ago and before that I never did any other sexual activities. Well I was on top and when I put it in me I felt NOTHING! Like nothinqqq at all! I didn't believe it was in! All my friends told me it hurts like a crazy and I didn't feel nothinq at all like what the hell! Through out the whole thing I felt nothinq at all and I had to fake it. Why didn't I feel it? He kept telling me I was tight and he was enjoying it but I felt nothinq at all! Is there something wrong with me? Like he was fair sized! Someone help me pleasee ! I'm scared to do it aqain and findinq out its because of me. :(:confused::mad:
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

Jan 11, 2009, 11:19 PM

Maybe you should go to the doctors.. we aren't qualified to diagnose for you on here.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2009, 11:58 PM

The first time really depends on the girl, how comfortable she was, how lubricated she was, and of course, the anatomy of a girl. Also depends on the guy and his size.

Some girls say that it hurts a lot, some girls don't feel the pain at all.
    sammyjazel1974 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2009, 08:59 PM

I learn a lot from internet...
    From what I learn... maybe when you doing the intercourse.. you fell so exited and comfortable with it so you make a lot of fluid that lubricated the v.. And the fluid help a lot for you to feel any hurt. You know it just like an engine cars that if you put enough fluid it won't make noise... and that's why you too don't fell a thing when it happen first time!
    I hope it help you understand
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Jan 15, 2009, 10:10 AM

When I first lost myvirginity I didn't feel anything at all, no pain no discomfort and not even pleasure. I think ontop of other things, your relationship with the person and your mood have everything to do with it. Sadly. I remember what time it was, what it was doing outside, what TV show was on and I even remember seeing a crayon mark across the TV screen. My first time was not enjoyable. Sadly he also kicked me out of his house when he was done and since I had no way home and couldn't walk the three hour walk in the dark in a place I didn't know I was forced to sleep outside. In winter... So I have bad memories of that day.

So as I was saying. I think it has a lot to do with the person, your mood, and your surroundings. Plus if you ride horses or do sports your hymen could have already broke (though I don't know if there is pain that can come from your hymen breaking due to sex or not)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 15, 2009, 10:21 AM

Some women don't have a hymen, they've either lost it some other way or were born without one. Even if you have a hymen that doesn't necessarily mean that you'll experience pain the first time, or bleed. Everyone is different, you're lucky, no pain.

The first time is rarely enjoyable, only memorable because of either pain or lack of pleasure. Give it time.

Jan 16, 2009, 01:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by binx44 View Post
    when i first lost myvirginity i didnt feel anything at all, no pain no discomfort and not even pleasure. i think ontop of other things, your relationship with the person and your mood hav everything to do with it. sadly. i remember what time it was, what it was doing outside, what tv show was on and i even remember seeing a crayon mark across the tv screen. my first time was not enjoyable. sadly he also kicked me out of his house when he was done and since i had no way home and couldnt walk the three hour walk in the dark in a place i didnt know i was forced to sleep outside. in winter.... So i have bad memories of that day.

So as i was saying. i think it has alot to do with the person, your mood, and your surroundings. plus if you ride horses or do sports your hymen could have already broke (though i dont know if there is pain that can come from your hymen breaking due to sex or not)
    Thanks I found this helpful. Like I did bleed &* it was at his parents house &* it was in the basement &* I was scared of them findinq us. And he wasn't even my boyfriend. It was in the heat of the moment. Buh I'm srry about how yursz ended up;
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2009, 04:58 PM

Its OK lol. Life depends on the decisions we make about the mistakes we've made. :D. Some people do bleed everyone's different. Being worried or scared of being found could have added to it. We all can do some pretty amazing and weird things in the heat of the moment LOL :D

I'm glad I could help. If you ever want to ask me anything feel free, if I can answer I will, if not I could gladly point you in some direction where you could find the answer or speak to someone else :D
    khadarehs Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2009, 06:10 AM

Due to fear in you, it could be reason to restrict your enjoyment. Get our from that if you really wanted to enjoy
    secret_123 Posts: 52, Reputation: -7

Jan 20, 2009, 07:47 AM

Hey my first time didn't hurt either. I thought oh this will hurt because everyone says it does and that you will bleed and stuff, but mine didn't hurt, and I could feel it, but I know what you mean. Like I knew it was in by I just couldn't totally feel it. But trust me, it gets better ;)

Jan 21, 2009, 11:39 PM
    Uqhh,I hope so! When ever I'm w. my boyfriend, I want to but I qet scared because I don't want it to end up like my first time.. its weird but I feel like I'm still a virgin. But cominq from someone who went throw it helps alott! Thnxxxx:D:D:D:D
    secret_123 Posts: 52, Reputation: -7

Jan 22, 2009, 05:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by qween bee View Post
    uqhh,i hope soo! when ever im w. my boyfriend, i want to but i qet scared because i dont want it to end up like my first time.. its weird but i feel like im still a virgin. but cominq from someone who went throw it helps alott!! thnxxxx:D:D:D:D
    Its okay, once you have been together a while, you will learn to just relax more and the more you relax the more you enjot it. You'll learn what's good for you and yeah. Just keep safe!
    Ultra Member

Jan 27, 2009, 11:31 AM

It takes time to relax completely because you are just learning about a new part of you.. your sexuality. Just remember you don't have to do anytthing you don't want to. And feel free to ask people questions

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I tell my future husband I'd lost my virginity ? [ 4 Answers ]

I was engaged to someone but I didn't want to continue with him.he's divorced and has children. The problem is that I lost my virginity with him ( he forced me ) to oblige me to marry him.Now he refuses to let me continue my life . He spy me all the time and thret me to tell anyone who wants to...

I lost my virginity, and I didn't feel anything [ 13 Answers ]

It's a little uncomfortable for me to ask this, but I figured asking people that don't know who I am might be easier for me. I'm about to be 20 in a couple of months and just recently lost my virginity. I am a very shy girl. Well I finally lost it! I mean I have done some sexual things, but nothing...

Just lost virginity and period 2x in 1 month? [ 4 Answers ]

I had my period about 2 weeks ago and right afterwards I lost my virginity. He wore protection the first 2 or 3 times and them he quit using them. He would pull out before he came. I only bled the 3rd time we had sex but it was just a little and I was sore the next day. Well since then it has hurt...

Is virginity lost after gay sex [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I had a male friend long back with whom I had sexual relationship. I was in my late teens and had no idea about this relationship. When I came to know that it is not good and may harm me and my friend I just backed out and now I just hate this type of relationship.now I am love with a girl and...

View more questions Search