Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Aug 2, 2006, 04:51 PM
    Well it's been 33 weeks and they're still hangin in there... I am dialated to a cm and dr says no sex. I can't wait to have these guys. I will have another u/s next week and we'll see what the weights are if I last that long... I have been having pretty steady b/h contractions since Sunday and I am pretty sure it's pre labor. So we're gearing up for the big day. Dr will let me go through labor next week too. The babies lungs should be developed enough that they won't need help. Anyway, it's been a very eventful day here and I think that a nap is in order... ttyl
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 2, 2006, 05:10 PM
    Take your nap dear, you will need it if you are going to drop on Monday!!

I have enough to cry about already on Monday, all I need is a little JOY!!
    aqua@home Posts: 565, Reputation: 107

Aug 2, 2006, 05:13 PM
    Hi Myth, I saw your post in the lounge and I was going to ask for an update, just to see how things were going. I ended up getting side-tracked. It's good to hear that you are all doing well. Take care.

J9... I hope they are tears of joy?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 2, 2006, 05:20 PM
    Ah, Myth knows. Dropping my baby off to big boy school on my birthday!!

Ugggghhhhhhhh, time flies!!
    aqua@home Posts: 565, Reputation: 107

Aug 2, 2006, 08:52 PM
    Aaaawwweee... I can definitely wait for that! Take care Janine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

11 weeks pregnant fetus only 6 weeks? [ 8 Answers ]

I thought I was 11 weeks pregnant, had some very light spotting and Dr. did ultrasound and said fetus was only 6 weeks?? I am almost positive there was no possibility of conception on the new date so they believe the fetus stopped growing at 6 weeks and I had a missed miscarriage. I am waiting...

12 weeks along [ 20 Answers ]

Well I haven't been on recently. I've been working a lot and been really tired. I went to my dr. appt today and heart the babies heartbeat. It sounded so far away... lol... He said that my uterus was big for just 12 weeks and ordered an ultra sound. He said that there were three reasons that this...

5 weeks [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, this is my first pregnancy. I found out that I am 5 weeks, (3 weeks Gestation) Does that mean I am already in my 2nd month? Or when do I officially begin my 2nd month? Im kind of confused! Kellie

5 weeks maybe? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I'm not sure if I'm pg or not I took at test on the 17th but it was negative so I'm going to take one this week { I have early pg signes} if I am pg I'm 5wks this week and it seems that my boobs are getting bigger one more then the other at the moment lol and my tummy seems bigger to?...

View more questions Search