Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Raleighwood007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2008, 02:04 AM
    ex girl playing games or not
    What to about an ex-girlfriend who I know still loves me a whole lot, and I would love to have her back in my life even though I considered her the anit=christ for all the BS she did to me after we broke up. She brings it to me but then it seems like to me she is playing games. I think she is playing games to protect her on feelings,but I don't know. She could just like to with me, don't know why. I know there is an easy answer to this? I know I should kick her to the curb and move on but it is easy said then done. I don't feel like she could ever be the girl that I onced loved and it is really sad. I guess what goes around comes around. Any advic would be great.
    thadevilsadvocate Posts: 122, Reputation: 62

Dec 25, 2008, 03:05 AM

Hard to tell if she is playing games considering the limited info, but to be honest, you have already answered this yourself. Yes, it's easier to say to kick someone to the curb, than it is to do it, but the bottom line is, you HAVE TO DO IT. Leave her behind and move on, and don't think about what she is doing.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 25, 2008, 06:23 AM
    I would love to have her back in my life even though I considered her the anit=christ for all the BS she did to me after we broke up.
    Talk about contradicting yourself, but with the little info you have offered, seems best to leave her alone, disappear from her life, and not put up with whatever she is doing.

We all know here, that its easier said than done, as is anything in life, that you have to do is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is she playing games? [ 12 Answers ]

I'm 46 she's 39, been together 3 1/2 yrs. Been shaky the whole time. It had its good points but mostly bad, kind of hung in there hoping it would get better. Everything is her way or the highway, she's never wrong, 3 weeks ago she dumped me because I talk to someone at a party she didn't like. Here...

Is she playing games [ 31 Answers ]

My g/f wants us to just be friends Over the past 7yrs we have probably split up over 100+ (no exagaration!) Her mouth says she wants us to be friends but her actions say otherwise. If she sees me she's cuddling me, getting undressed in in the same room. So I make a pass and sometimes it's on...

Is she playing games? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm finally over my ex girlfriend and I have been single for 5 months. I'm having trouble getting a girlfriend. Anyway, about a week ago I went to the beach with some friends and they invited this girl for me and I thought she was very nice and good looking. About 3 days ago I had a party at my...

I think this guy is playing games with me [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I need your help. I think that a guy that I am involved with is playing Games with me. I am 21 years old have been seeing this guy who is 25 years old, from my son's Barbershop for about 6 months now. We always gave indirect flirting signals to Each other. Well finally on my birthday...

Playing games or not [ 1 Answers ]

How do I know if my ex is playing games with my head

View more questions Search