Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetgal21 Posts: 60, Reputation: 2

Dec 10, 2008, 10:20 AM
    Losing weight on stomach and hips?
    ;)
    Akeginu Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Dec 11, 2008, 11:35 AM

There isn't a specific way that can make you loose weight on target areas. It's like a body of water. If you take out water from the sea it's not going to be any smaller from the area that you take it out of. Fat is the same way. If that makes any sense. I guess if you go on a good diet and do a bit of cardio, and weight lifting you can certainly sculpt better hips and stomach.. You can do as many sit ups as you want, but that won't make your stomach any slimmer. You need to lose the fat that is on top of the abdominal muscles first.

Dec 11, 2008, 02:12 PM
    Thanku 4 replying. I am excersizing and was also takng adios but it doesn't work at all..
    misskitten Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2008, 06:36 PM

I read that the b12 pills is good for weight lost is that true

Dec 13, 2008, 02:41 AM
    Hi Miss kitten, I have never used them pills. They also say acai berry n colon cleanse is good and hoodia pills..

Dec 13, 2008, 05:18 AM

I use supplements. I use Hydroxycut Hardcore to help burn fat while I build muscle. I also use BSN's cheater relief as a fat/carb blocker on days I cheat on my diet. I take an appetite suppressor, and a multi-vitamin. There is nothing wrong with taking supplements as long as you aren't just relying on them to do all the work for you. You still have to have a work out and diet regimen! <3

Dec 14, 2008, 03:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Akeginu View Post
    I use supplements. I use Hydroxycut Hardcore to help burn fat while i build muscle. I also use BSN's cheater relief as a fat/carb blocker on days i cheat on my diet. I take an appetite suppressor, and a a multi-vitamin. There is nothing wrong with taking supplements as long as you aren't just relying on them to do all the work for you. You still have to have a work out and diet regimen! <3
    Hi, I just wanted to know have the supplements you are taking helped you to loose weight? I'm not fat :-) after I had my 2nd daughter I'm left with weight on some areas. Thanku 4 replying before.

Dec 16, 2008, 11:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetgal21 View Post
    Hi, i just wanted to know have the supplements u are taking helped u to loose weight? I'm not fat :-) after i had my 2nd daughter i'm left with weight on some areas. Thanku 4 replying before.
    Yes. They have helped me lose weight faster.. I usually lost about 2lbs a week, but now I can lose 4-5lb. It's not a BIG jump, but it's a boost. I was stuck on a plateau for a couple of months, and once I started taking the supplements I was able to get out of it.

Dec 17, 2008, 11:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Akeginu View Post
    Yes. They have helped me lose weight faster.. I usually lost about 2lbs a week, but now i can lose 4-5lb. It's not a BIG jump, but it's a boost. I was stuck on a plateau for a couple of months, and once i started taking the supplements i was able to get out of it.
    Thankz for your reply did you buy the supplements online? I can't seem to find any shop who sells them? Im in the uk? Any ideas.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm now losing weight [ 1 Answers ]

I'm losing weight, I've lost about 5KG now over a few months at the most. I wanted to share my experiences. I like my food quite a lot and don't like exercise much at all! So if I can loose weight anyone can. I researched what sort of things should be a balanced healthy diet. I used to skip...

Why aren't I losing weight? [ 3 Answers ]

I keep exersizing, and eating rele healthy food, but I can't loos, weight. What am I doing wrong?

Losing Weight [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter is 12 and she weighs 166 pounds how can she loose weight? Like how much should she eat. Or what should she do?

My cat is losing weight. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My cat went from 22lbs to now 7lbs. He eats his food and then throws up, he'll drink water and then throw up. Not everyday but close. He also wakes me up many time through the night for food. He is 13 years old now. He's had his penis removed so that he could pee properly that was...

Losing weight [ 4 Answers ]

:( I'm a teenager but I'm kind of fat:( I want to loose weight how can I do that except taking all these pills and stuff cause I don't trust them ! I want to looze weight but I don't know a way Help me!! Xoxo

View more questions Search