Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zulma troche Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2008, 04:33 PM
    Answer For Civil Complaint in Florida
    Does anyone have an example of a answer to a civil complaint in Florida, Orange County Courts?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 20, 2008, 04:36 PM

Are you being sued? Did you receive a summons? Regular civil court or small claims court? What is the suit about? What is your defense?
    mlr08 Posts: 46, Reputation: 2

Nov 21, 2008, 10:11 AM

There is a "sticky" posted on CreditBoards.com - Credit Help, Credit Repair Tips, News, Forums with free advice on how to format an "Answer" document. You can also purchase Word templates at HOW TO ANSWER A CREDIT CARD DEBT LAWSUIT AND WIN!!!

I would also Google your State court's website. Some State's post PDF's of sample court documents/pleadings that you can use a guideline.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 21, 2008, 11:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mlr08 View Post
    There is a "sticky" posted on CreditBoards.com - Credit Help, Credit Repair Tips, News, Forums with free advice on how to format an "Answer" document. You can also purchase Word templates at HOW TO ANSWER A CREDIT CARD DEBT LAWSUIT AND WIN!!!

I would also google your State court's website. Some State's post PDF's of sample court documents/pleadings that you can use a guideline.

I don't see that this is a credit issue -

Need the info which Scott requested/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Civil Complaint received, need to resond with written answer [ 1 Answers ]

What do I say? Need to respond in the next few days. What do I say in the complaint? $3138 due plus court and attorney fees. It was Cap One installment loan, from 2006. Atlantic Credit & Finance Inc is assignee from Cap One, Gordon & Weinberg is Atlantic's attorney. I sent a validation...

Draft Answer to Complaint- Can someone review? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all, I am wondering if any of you helpful people could assist me through the process that is beginning after being served a summons. I am doing my best to do this without bothering anyone but I just want to make sure I do it right. I have used a lot of valuable information from the posts and...

Florida Answer Complaint I Am Disabled [ 5 Answers ]

I live In Florida now for 2 years. I moved from NY. I have a lot of debt that I was able to pay until I became disabled 3 1/2 years ago.They raised all the minimum payments and it got more difficult to keep up with. I have been selling it all off to keep up on the payments but I lost the battle.I...

Example of a ANSWER to a Complaint [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I got a Complaint today from a Attorney. For a credit card debit I don't remember having this account. And I need to answer the complaint in 21 days but I don't know how.. I also need to have the attorney Validate the debt any example letters out there or any advice on how I do this? Any...

View more questions Search