Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jonny_br Posts: 33, Reputation: 3

Nov 21, 2008, 07:51 AM

I agree with all you , but seriously in her case she needs even more help than she thinks.

You seriously think it's all worth? It's worth the time of your life you're expending? If you're 18 with this mindset I seriously think you should take a step back and rethink your life...
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2008, 08:13 AM

I wouldn't write her off, she is eighteen, she does need to grow up... no doubt about that. It's silly and ridiculous to be drumming up some way to "seek revenge" for being used.

I just want her to realize that she was the one letting herself be used by this man. There isn't anyone to blame except herself. Revenge is never the answer, but it is good to note that not a single person gave any credance to the notion as it is that ridiculous, just no need to continue to beat her down for being young and foolish.
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2008, 08:15 AM

You get revenge by making yourself better, and not making the same mistakes. That is the ultimate revenge. Wasted effort on this guy does nothing.
    MissMax143 Posts: 37, Reputation: 6

Nov 21, 2008, 12:44 PM

I don't agree with blaming yourself for sleeping with him to fast, if he was a REAL man, he wouldn’t play these games, with a girls emotions to get laid!! I must say I been there. I have fallen for the wrong guy because he said the right things just to get into my pants, then treated me like a red headed stepchild after. I learned not to open my heart so fast the hard way too! Take it as a lesson learned and move on. I know it's hard and your hurt but I agree with XXARIESXX walking away is the best revenge there is!!
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2008, 12:56 PM

If you want a relationship with a man, one in which he respects you for who you are, you have an obligation to yourself to ensure that he knows you and that you know him before you sleep with him. It is not about blame, it's about learning from this mistake.
    MayfairLady Posts: 147, Reputation: 23

Nov 22, 2008, 04:36 PM

Take this opportunity to learn from your own mistakes and grow. He may be a complete a$$hole but you have to look at yourself if this experience is to benefit you in any way - see him as being an opportunity to learn about yourself and to be a stronger person in the future... if you don't learn from this then the next guy and the next guy and the next will just treat you the same until you learn the lesson! If you seek revenge you will have learned nothing but hate and you are on your way to the next guy to learn the thing that you haven't learned this time..

If you try to get even.. you get even worse!

Delete the Facebook account and move on QUICK!
    High Max Posts: 271, Reputation: 43

Nov 23, 2008, 04:43 AM

I agree for the most part, but I have a temper. I consider myself rather collected and well mannered almost all the time, but when someone takes my kindness and love for granted, and then sucker punches me, I know the feeling.

Never was anything wrong with a little vigilante justice. I've done it a few times myself but didn't feel it was an immaturity problem, more so due justice. It all comes down to sucker punching whoever wronged you, and then knowing when to quit and leave it at that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does he hate me? Or is he just trying not to love me? [ 5 Answers ]

Mhkay so my ex boyfriend and I were dating for 10months, then we broke up because we were too busy && kept getting into fights. At first we were friends && stuff and we didn't really talk much because we both had the same feelings for each other but the thing is I tried to get over him with another...

Love & hate [ 4 Answers ]

I've been in a relationship for 19 years she left me took our kids six months ago we tried to work it out last month she started acting strange found out she is talking to another man my heart loves hers my mind is angry how do I let her know I love her without getting angry?

Is it love or Hate [ 2 Answers ]

Almost two years, I departed from this bad relationship. I was abused and took for granted by this girl. I mean she really hurt me. I don't know if it's closure I need or what, but whenever I hear her name a very small part of me feel for her. On the other hand, a huge part of me can't stand her,...

Like it, love it, hate it? [ 6 Answers ]

Prisonbreak, my opinion is an AWESOME show! I have bought seasons 1 and 2 and I am almost done with the second season, I am just curios as to everyone else's opinions. TRUTHFULLY, I don't care if you say it's a stupid show, I'm just wondering what other people think of it.

I hate joe but I love him [ 3 Answers ]

Help as just been dumped by my boyfriend all I want to do I love him.now he has done that I have just tried splitting my wrists.I went on holiday and he cheated on me and I forgave him.please help me [email protected]

View more questions Search