Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lauren6318 Posts: 36, Reputation: -3

Nov 11, 2008, 01:16 PM
    Organic & natural VS regular products.
    Skin Deep: Cosmetic Safety Database

Anyone seen this site? It makes me paranoid. I've been buying organic for a year now, and I worder if anyone else worries about what's in skincare products... they're not regulated, and with this recent toothpaste / lead paint in kids toys, etc from china, I'm increasingly worried.

I use very little products on my skin - seventh generation detergent, and only face wash and dove soap. (and occasionally organic cover up). Do you?

Check out some similar questions!

Are melaleuca products 100% organic? [ 11 Answers ]

Are meleleuca products 100% organic including the nicole miller make-up line?

Natural Flea Repellent Products-does anyone know? [ 12 Answers ]

The Safety of using Natural Flea Repellent Products - who is approving them?:mad: I am interested in educating myself in using safe NATURAL - "Alternative/Holistic" type of Flea Repellent products. But, I am wondering about their safety, i.e. the essential oils - ingredients - i.e. as per the...

Helpl! Squeeking Door!any Natural Products Available? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a french door, and every time I open or close it - YIKES! The squeeks are driving me crazy! I would like to know if there are any "natural products" to use on the hinges as a way to solve this problem. I do NOT wish to use WD40 or this type of product. Any suggestions? Thanks:confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.