Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sdjosh Posts: 215, Reputation: 41

May 9, 2008, 09:33 PM
    WOW!! Thank you everyone for you kind words. I am happy to share my story with everyone... if it helps one person, than it has fulfilled its purpose.

I'm still doing great and enjoying my life. Traci and I are enjoying our time together and we both can't stop smiling. We make it a point to have time to ourselves as well... to do the things that make us happy. It is important for a person to have there time... to reflect... to appreciate... to renew themselves.

Oct 31, 2008, 09:52 PM

Just a quick update. Traci and I are doing better than ever and she asked me to move in. I am happier than I have ever been.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 1, 2008, 05:57 AM

Very glad your doing well. A good example of finding happiness after a break up.
    kcwclf Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2008, 05:40 AM

Talaniman... you are the best... you say it like it is. I agree... she is a Maverick all right!

SDjosh... my advice to you is give her all the space she needs... and remember what she said"she misses you when you are gone". Think about that... Good Luck!

Nov 3, 2008, 02:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kcwclf View Post
    Talaniman....you are the best...you say it like it is. I agree...she is a Maverick alright!

SDjosh...my advice to you is give her all the space she needs....and remember what she said"she misses you when you are gone". Think about that....Good Luck!
    This is not the same woman that I was with for 7 years.

I'm in a new relationship or rather have been for the last 11 months. Everything has been wonderful. Even through the hard times we have found a way to communicate, understand, support, and move forward. I am thankful for my previous relationship that failed... because I have learned from it. I... like many on this board thought I had lost my world, but this new relationship proved that you honestly don't know what you have been missing till it arrives.

Everyone who reads this understand that you can't stop moving forward with your own life. We all have highs and lows. Even through the best of times we all fall... we all fail. "ALL" of us. You are not alone. But you have to keep moving forward... with each step... answers are being found.
    kcwclf Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2008, 04:06 PM

You are soooo right! Good luck in your new relationship
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 4, 2008, 07:27 AM
    Congratulations dear, you've come a long way, considering that your original post is a year old... you've learned a lot about yourself.

Great for you... and great for those who come here for advice and get some more insight from you that not all is lost.

Wish you all the best in your life!

Darn,, feel so lost without my Smilies...
    ;););););)
    harley_b Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2008, 04:25 PM

I just think she is a being a and selfish don't hold backk gooo and live you life

Nov 5, 2008, 01:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by harley_b View Post
    i just think she is a being a and selfish dnt hold backk gooo and live ya life
    Who are you talking about? Have you even read my story? I have moved on from that past relationship but learned from it. I'm with someone new and completely happy.
    laxman526 Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2009, 10:01 AM

I read the entire post and I have to say that I am taking your story as means to help with my situation after a tough break up. Thank you very much for all of your postings. This has given me hope that I will find someone else in the future if I move on and work on myself. The rollercoaster ride of emotions after a break up is so intense, but you have proven that if you stay strong and stay positive, that things will work out in the end. Well done and thanks again.
    emopunk7 Posts: 1,052, Reputation: 161
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2009, 10:59 PM
    This is just amazing! I love this story! It's not Disney, it's real life! A real love story! Even if this ends, I'm sure he knows there will always be something better and he has his own life to reflect upon! As I said above, this is AMAZING!!

One question... Is Traci and Jane the same woman? Or is it the 2nd girl you speak of? If it's someone different altogether, then you are a mac daddy!!

Nov 18, 2009, 10:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by emopunk7 View Post
    This is just amazing! I love this story! It's not Disney, it's real life! A real love story! Even if this ends, I'm sure he knows there will always be something better and he has his own life to reflect upon! As I said above, this is AMAZING!!!

One question...Is Traci and Jane the same woman? Or is it the 2nd girl you speak of? If it's someone different altogether, then you are a mac daddy!!!!
    Traci is a different woman altogether. I am happy to say that we were married recently and very happy.
    tara1 Posts: 43, Reputation: 8

Nov 21, 2009, 11:52 PM
    Hi Sdjosh, Congratulations for the wedding, and also for such an amazing journey through your life so far.
    I am very interested to know how well your friendship with your ex work out since then? How is she doing?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 22, 2009, 08:39 AM

Much happiness through your life, Sdjosh and thanks for sharing, and giving us a great example of keeping it real, and moving forward.

Oct 28, 2010, 01:13 PM

I have reread my post and feel so much stronger and wiser.

I am happy to tell you that I have been married over a year and 5 months. We seem to be more in love everyday. We both have been through bad past relationships and we know to appreciate each other everyday. I am soooo Happy!

I hope that who ever reads this understand that life is crazy. We all go through heart ache but you have to keep moving forward. You have to keep trying... because there is no other way to be happy. Give... Get... and Live Love.

Thank you for being there for me... all of you.

Josh
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Oct 28, 2010, 01:25 PM

Thanks for coming back and giving an update! Glad you're doing well!

Hopefully you'll stick around to help others out! No pressure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend left because she needed space. Giving her space, but how do I get her back [ 14 Answers ]

My girlfriend of 1 1/2 years broke up with me. She said that she needed space. The reasoning behind this is that she says she just felt unhappy for a while, because of some of my actions. I love her dearly, and I have been giving her the space she has requested. She says that she loves me, but...

My Boyfriend tells me he has strong feelings for me but doesn't know what he wants no [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend told me that he has strong feelings for me but doesn't know what he wants now. We had an disagreement because I expressed a concern about him being rude and inconsiderate to me lately - not calling and saying good-by before leaving town for a few days and heading straight to the bar...

"Dad tells Mom he will kill her." [ 12 Answers ]

I need some opinions on how to deal with this situation correctly. I have an idea in my head, but I need some other peoples advise! My daughter, we will call her Jane, 5th grade, has a friend in her class, we will call her Sally. My children go to a small private christian school, so...

How do I tell him to give me space ? [ 17 Answers ]

My partner and I had unprotected sex and now I'm pregnant. After discussing what to do he made it very clear that keeping the baby is not what he wants and it would wreck his life, he isn't ready emotionally physically or mentally.. Although I do want the baby because the thought of an abortion...

Girlfrend tells me that I have no clue [ 4 Answers ]

My grilfrend tells me that I have no clue how much she loves me. She call me everyday but she don't talk for very long. She tries to see me at work but that is also very short even when she has the time. Its allmost like she needs to see me and talk to me everyday and when she dose that its enough...

View more questions Search