Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bouthiette Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2008, 04:37 PM
    What's wrong with my TV
    I have a phillips projection TV it keeps shutting itself off and has a straight line down the middle with the three colors what do I do
    ashley0716 Posts: 121, Reputation: 12

Oct 26, 2008, 06:21 PM

Because it's a projection TV, the "guns" displaying the three component colors that give your TV its picture, need to be realigned, you need to call a TV repairman

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's wrong with me [ 14 Answers ]

what's wrong with me I have serious issues I have read peoples mind(not very often) I can understand what my dog and other animals want I know how most people interpret it but when it happens to me its more like a sense and mine are really random and are correct if can be proven (my dad is really...

I need some one to tell me what's wrong and if any thing is wrong [ 12 Answers ]

My Partner And Me Have Been Having Sex For A Year Already But For 3 Months He Has Done It With Out A Condom And I Have Not Gotten Pregnant And We Really Want To Be Parents. What Is Wrong?:(

What's wrong with my cat? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 7 year old female cat and recently I think she had gotten fleas because she has been scratching and has little scabs around her nech well anyway I gave her a flea bath and put a flea collar on her and I don't know it is been working she may be getting worse well she also has been acting...

My boyfriend won't tell me what's wrong [ 4 Answers ]

I been with my boyfriend for about a month now we met on line and met in rl told me he loved me said I'm the one he wants now all of a sudden he's changed told me I should find some 1 els I told him I don't want no one els he told me he's got family probs and something has changed I tried asking...

What's wrong with me? [ 2 Answers ]

I was supposed to start my period on the 3rd and I did, but I bled that day and then I didn't bleed at all the next day, then on the 5th I bled and the sixth I didn't bleed.. I don't know why my period is being like this, a couple days before I started my period I had sex.. so I don't know if this...

View more questions Search