Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TK04 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2006, 06:55 PM
    What's wrong with me?
    I was supposed to start my period on the 3rd and I did, but I bled that day and then I didn't bleed at all the next day, then on the 5th I bled and the sixth I didn't bleed.. I don't know why my period is being like this, a couple days before I started my period I had sex.. so I don't know if this could have anything to do with it.. I am on birth control, but my periods have always been very regular and I have had no problem with them being irregular.. does anyone know what could be wrong? Or what I should do? My boyfriend is worried I could be pregnant.. but is this even possible?
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jan 8, 2006, 08:56 PM
    If you think that you may be pregnant, then you should take a pregnancy test. Also, Menstrual cycles that vary more than a few days in length from month to month are considered irregular. Most menstrual cycle intervals occur about every four weeks, with the normal range between 24 and 35 days. To measure your menstrual cycle, start counting from the first day of your last period and stop counting on the first day of your next period. Don't worry if you have one or two irregular cycles. Occasionally all women have variations. True irregularity persists over several months so if you do notice wide fluctuations in your cycle, speak to your doctor about it.
    iscorpio Posts: 124, Reputation: 17

Apr 7, 2007, 06:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by TK04
    I was supposed to start my period on the 3rd and i did, but i bled that day and then i didnt bleed at all the next day, then on the 5th i bled and the sixth i didnt bleed.. i dont know why my period is being like this, a couple days before i started my period i had sex..so i dont know if this could have ne thing to do with it.. i am on birth control, but my periods have always been very regular and i have had no problem with them being irregular.. does ne one know what could be wrong?? or what i should do?? my boyfriend is worried i could be pregnant.. but is thsi even possible?
    In a word yes, you could be pregnant as this is what happened to me with my second child when I was on the pill but also it could be because of other factors in your life, the best thing to do is to take a pregnancy test and then you eliminate that possibility and explore other reasons. Take care, love and peace anne x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's wrong? [ 4 Answers ]

To start by saying I'm new here, so bare with me. My problem is that my periods are very very heavy and lasts about 7 full days. My problem this month is that this time it was very very light and only lasted two days. My tubes are tied(the less perminant type) and I'm not on birth control pills....

What's wrong with me [ 5 Answers ]

My body has been acting weird for some months now. For the past 9 months I have been getting a repeated yeast infection each month and receiving medication. But for the past 2 months I haven't had a yeast infection but my periods have been really late. Last month I came down on my period on the 23...

What's wrong with me? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a couple different symptoms that have been going on for a few weeks and I am trying to see if anyone can relate to these problems. All right, I have been really tired for the last 3 weeks, even when I sleep well at night I am still tired. Every time after I eat or drink something with...

What's wrong with me, someone help [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, lets see, I'm sixteen and in a relationship, have been for three months now. I believe him when he tells me he loves me, and for the first time in any relationship I don't have to ask myself if I love him, because I know the answer is yes. But I always have seconds thoughts in the back of my...

What's Wrong With Me? [ 26 Answers ]

The Past Two Years Have Been A Major Rollercoaster For Me... Between Bad Relationships An Family Problems All Of It Has Really Affected Me Emotionally And Is Really Starting To Take Its Toll On My Life... ive Lost All My Friends Because Of My Bad Traits An Insane Ways Of Self Harm. Which Is How I...

View more questions Search