Uber Member

Oct 16, 2008, 05:03 AM
    Palin as President
    Some humour for a change:

PalinAsPresident.com
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 16, 2008, 09:24 AM

I sincerely hope you guys never have to go through that. From the looks of recent polls, Obama is way ahead of McCain anyway, which is good, yes ? But what I don't understand is why Trump thinks so highly of Palin and says she will be good for the economy?

Be afraid, by very afraid.
    inthebox Posts: 787, Reputation: 179

Oct 16, 2008, 10:15 AM
    ;);)
    They forgot the Bible on the desk and a moosehead on the wall :) ;)
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2008, 01:52 PM

I liked the list of baby names carport. Hehehe.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2008, 04:58 AM

NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 17, 2008, 05:11 AM
    Apparently it's been revealed that Joe was a plant for McCain, so he can slither away now.
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2008, 05:16 AM

Who revealed he was a plant?. yeah I know he was "borked " by the MSM yesterday for a few things but I have not heard that one yet.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 17, 2008, 05:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    who revealed he was a plant ?....yeah I know he was "borked " by the MSM yesterday for a few things but I have not heard that one yet.
    Hello tom:

Borked?? That's your term when someone has been shown to be a liar?? Jeez, you guys have fallen a loooooong way.

excon
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2008, 05:21 AM
    I was just amazed that in less than 24 hrs the press did more investigation on him than they have done on William Ayers.

Yeah it was a borking . What was the relevance in revealing he has a lien on his home ?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 17, 2008, 05:43 AM

'Joe the Plumber' in small-town-ontario, has increased his business two fold after that debate.
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2008, 06:09 AM

'Joe the Plumber' in small-town-ontario, has increased his business two fold after that debate
    That is fantastic! Joe the Plumber anywhere ;is the middle class that the Democrats pay lip-service to, but disparage when they think the mikes are off. (see Obama's comments in SanFrancisco... "they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.")
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2008, 07:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    I was just amazed that in less than 24 hrs the press did more investigation on him than they have done on William Ayers.

Yeah it was a borking . What was the relevance in revealing he has a lien on his home ?
    They dug into everything in a matter of hours, licensing, taxes and voter registration – even his complaint to Obama:

The premise of his complaint to Mr. Obama about taxes may also be flawed, according to tax analysts.
    Apparently Joe the Plumber is hiding much more:

A series of receipts uncovered today reveal that Samuel Joseph Wurzelbacher launched his career in the home of former Weather Underground leader William Ayers. In 1995, Ayers contacted Wurzelbacher, then still an apprentice plumber, to fix a leaky faucet in his Hyde Park home. After earning high marks from the one-time domestic terrorist, "Joe the Plumber" built a thriving practice with Ayers' referrals to the Trinity United Church of Christ and the Chicago chapter of al-Qaida.
    ******—Bloomberg News, Oct. 17, 2008

Samuel J. Wurzelbacher today admitted responsibility for the mysterious bulge in President George W. Bush's back during 2004's first presidential debate. "I was feeding him lines," Wurzelbacher confessed to a group of reporters outside a Toledo plumbing-supply store. "Everyone thinks it was Karl Rove talking into that earpiece, but he had a pinochle game with Ahmed Chalabi on Friday nights."
    ******—USA Today, Oct. 22, 2008

Prototypes for Palm Beach County's infamous butterfly ballot have been found in the tool belt of Samuel "Joe the Plumber" Wurzelbacher. The shocking discovery was made on Thursday as part of a weekslong Department of Justice investigation into alleged voter fraud perpetrated by Mr. Wurzelbacher. A search of Florida records indicates that the celebrity plumber voted 537 separate times in the 2000 presidential election. "There's nothing we could've done—you can spell Wurzelbacher too many different ways," said former Florida Secretary of State Katherine Harris.
    ******—USA Today, Oct. 23, 2008

A DNA test has confirmed that "Joe the Plumber," the everyvoter who rose to fame thanks to repeated mentions in last week's presidential debate, is the father of Sarah Palin's 6-month-old son, Trig. In the highest-rated episode in the history of Maury, the Alaska governor confronted blue-collar Ohioan Samuel Joseph Wurzelbacher for failing to acknowledge paternity. Upon hearing that he was, in fact, the father, Wurzelbacher stormed off the stage without comment, as Palin repeatedly shouted, "I told you! I told you!" while wagging her right index finger at the studio audience.
    ******—New York Times, Oct. 31, 2008

The White House Plumbers—the team of operatives that perpetrated the Watergate break-in on behalf of President Richard Nixon—were the brainchild of Samuel J. Wurzelbacher, according to new reporting by Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein. A source identified only as "Deep Basin Wrench" tells the veteran Washington Post reporters that Wurzelbacher had it out for the Democratic Party. Also, he's a Muslim.
    ******—Associated Press, Nov. 1, 2008
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2008, 08:20 AM
    Oh he was one of those plumbers! Did you hear he is somehow related ,in a 6 degrees of separation kind of way to Robert Wurzelbacher of Keating 5 fame ? That must be why NK thinks he's a plant.
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2008, 09:37 AM
    I'm sure the Republicans planted Joe the Plumber, complete with tax lien on his property, before Obama invaded his neighborhood.

When Mr. Obama showed up in his neighborhood, Mr. Wurzelbacher thought the questions being asked of Mr. Obama were too tame, so he decided to ask a tougher one.
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2008, 02:56 AM

Uber Member

Oct 18, 2008, 03:56 AM
    Uber Member

Oct 18, 2008, 04:01 AM
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2008, 06:45 AM
    AP reporter Liz Sidoti, while doing her best in her continuing quest to elect Obama, is painting Joe the Plumber as a racist:

Race, an inescapable but explosive issue on which both presidential candidates have tread carefully if not tried to ignore, is increasingly popping up as it's becoming more likely the country will elect its first black president. Supporters of John McCain and Barack Obama, though not the candidates themselves, are amplifying the issue in the homestretch...

Among voters who haven't yet settled on a candidate: "Joe the Plumber." The Ohioan whose last name is Wurzelbacher and was repeatedly mentioned during the final presidential debate told one interviewer that he didn't get direct answers to his questions when he met Obama. He said all he got was "a tap dance. Almost as good as Sammy Davis Jr."

Poor Joe, all he did was ask Obama a question (when Obama came to his neighborhood knocking on doors, NK) and this guy has gotten a thorough rectal exam from the media while they still refuse to give Obama the same kind of scrutiny.

Cyprine Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

Oct 18, 2008, 08:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    Apparently it's been revealed that Joe was a plant for McCain, so he can slither away now.
    And how has that been revealed? Or did that thought just pop into your head and now you are spreading it as "truth"?

Do you have facts?
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2008, 04:40 AM
    It wasn't, I refuted this already in a previous post. Obama came to Joe's neighborhood knocking on doors.

When Mr. Obama showed up in his neighborhood, Mr. Wurzelbacher thought the questions being asked of Mr. Obama were too tame, so he decided to ask a tougher one.
    So what about that, NK, get the message yet?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is Palin Ready For VP or President! [ 31 Answers ]

Just a simple yes or no. Do you think she has enough knowledge, enough credentials, enough of everything and is ready for the position of VP or, if something happens, President?

Olbermann gives Palin the smackdown [ 47 Answers ]

msnbc.com Video Player People who live in glass houses...

Someone Get Palin a WORLD map! [ 3 Answers ]

AH, Um, hmmmm well, yeah... I am at a loss for words. Tales from the Trail » Blog Archive » In slip up, Palin calls Afghanistan “our neighboring country” | Blogs | Reuters.com

Sarah Palin are Alaska for Vice President! [ 235 Answers ]

BWAH HA HA HA John McCain has truly lost his mind!

Did McCain VP Palin Know? [ 4 Answers ]

I find it hard to believe that McCain VP Palin didn't know about her daughters pregnacny till after she was nominated as VP. Do you think she knew? Is the father being force to get married. Tell me what you think

View more questions Search