Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ttyl-miracle Posts: 27, Reputation: -2
    -

Oct 17, 2008, 11:46 AM
    Should there already be emos at my school?
    I got into fifth grade this year, and there are already suicidal crazy guys and homos and lesbians and EVEN EMOS at my school. Help?? :o
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 17, 2008, 12:04 PM

Not sure what you need help with. There is nothing you can do about other people in school. You just need to pick your friends carefully and not be influenced by the others.
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2008, 12:54 PM

Oh no not crazy guys, homos AND lesbians!
    However do you cope!
    *sarcasm*

Seriously, don't go around labelling people, it is a very rude and a bad habit to get into. If you don't agree with the way somebody lives their lives you don't have to be best friends but don't judge them.

I think you need to look yourself in the mirror and decide if you want to be the person who belittles and judges people.

Perhaps you should even try and give some of the 'crazies' a chance.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 17, 2008, 06:59 PM

Oh no, not emo's, at least there are no circus clowns.

There are people of different natures everywhere, I will challenge the fact that people are gay or lesbian since in 5th grade no one should be sexual anything, they should be kids.
    rippedinside Posts: 40, Reputation: 2

Oct 19, 2008, 01:27 AM

Well I agree with everyone else. :) Don't judge, live happily being yourself.
    -

Oct 19, 2008, 06:15 AM

Yepp, thanks, but I'm not juding. I'm not makiing fun of them, it's just weird, because andrew and alex are always sad and asying they're "emo" and cutting themselves. It's weird.
    -

Oct 19, 2008, 06:16 AM
    Not to mention sad!
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2008, 10:38 AM

If they are self harming you should tell an adult, they probably won't thank you for it but it is in their best interests.
    Scared gota dui Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2008, 04:53 PM

All 5th graders no matter how "cool," or "mature," they think they are are just trend followers plain and simple. When it's not "in," to be emo and everyone brings back disco I bet money you will see those same kids walking into school looking a 5th grader version of Saturday night fever.
    -

Nov 3, 2008, 07:13 PM

Haha, good one, Saturday night fever. Only I got one question for you.
    Who goes to school on a Saturday night??
    And templelane, yeah, like I haven't tried telling an adult. GOD!
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Nov 3, 2008, 07:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ttyl-miracle View Post
    haha, good one, saturday night fever. only i got one question for ya.
    who goes to school on a saturday night???
    and templelane, yeah, like i haven't tried telling an adult. GOD!
    Saturday night fever is a movie from the 70's. He was referring to the disco era...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Night school for high school-aged people [ 15 Answers ]

I heard about there being night school for high school kids. In fact, I think a friend of a friend went to night school when I was in jr. high. I've searched Google, and can't find any listings or info for night schools in PA. Does anyone know if they exist for high schoolers, and where I could...

School grant to go back to school [ 3 Answers ]

I am a single 48 yr old lady and I don't have mean to just go back to school but I work as a nursing asst but would like to know how to go back to school is there any grants that will help me do so?

Emos in mexico! [ 5 Answers ]

I heard from my aunty who heard from a friend of hers that people in mexico like 800 young people are looking for emos to beat the crap out of them!! And luckly they found some!! I also read this on Google so yea!! Though I'm not an emo from mexico!! Thank god!! But still I feel bad for the emos...

Home school vs. Public school? [ 53 Answers ]

My husband and I have decided to home school our children because we do not feel that the public education systems are very good these days. When we were in public school the teachers spent more time trying to control and disipline the class or individual students then they spent teaching. I also...

View more questions Search