Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    theEMOgrlYOUluv Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Sep 7, 2008, 07:03 PM
    Emos in mexico!
    I heard from my aunty who heard from a friend of hers that people in mexico like 800 young people are looking for emos to beat the crap out of them!! And luckly they found some!! I also read this on Google so yea!! Though I'm not an emo from mexico!! Thank god!! But still I feel bad for the emos their!! What do you think?! :(
    ConfusedInAK Posts: 184, Reputation: 16

Sep 7, 2008, 07:06 PM
    I assume by Emo you are talking about the way the people dress?

Why would you say "luckily they found some"... does it make you feel good that people go out searching for certain groups of people to "beat up"? Or are you happy that there are Emo's to be found in Mexico?

I am confused by your post...
    theEMOgrlYOUluv Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Sep 7, 2008, 07:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ConfusedInAK

Why would you say "luckily they found some"... does it make you feel good that people go out searching for certain groups of people to "beat up"? or are you happy that there are Emo's to be found in Mexico?

I'm not happy on what they're doing!! But that's what it said in what I read!!
    jrsg Posts: 560, Reputation: 67

Sep 7, 2008, 07:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ConfusedInAK

Why would you say "luckily they found some"... does it make you feel good that people go out searching for certain groups of people to "beat up"? or are you happy that there are Emo's to be found in Mexico?

I think by "they" she means the police, or authorities. "They found some" means that the authorities arrested some of the 800 criminals.

At least, that is what I got from that post.
    ConfusedInAK Posts: 184, Reputation: 16

Sep 7, 2008, 07:17 PM
    Gotcha... not usually dense but the post confused me... could go several ways there LOL

I don't think it is right to single out a group of people simply based on their appearance or beliefs for the intent of harming them.

Unfortunately, people often fear those that look different than them, and fear can be a path to "destruction"... or in this case beating people up because they are different.

Historically it has happened everywhere... it still happens around the world...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 7, 2008, 07:28 PM
    Yes, often the real truth gets into the way of a good myth

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Guy in mexico [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 14 and well I went to mexico not to long ago and well there is thid guy who I really like and he really likes me but I think he found a girl that he like in mexico. I just want him not to find another girl but I'm scared that he did.I no I'm going back in the summer and I no that if I go back...

Mexico boy [ 1 Answers ]

OK well awhile ago I went to mexico I have family so there. So went we were over there this one kid send some one to go tell me that he want to go walking wit me. I mexico that mean a guy likes you. My little sister heard and she was like no, no. the guy was still standing there waiting for what I...

War with mexico [ 5 Answers ]

Why did the u.s. want California

View more questions Search