Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gara Posts: 117, Reputation: 26

Oct 13, 2008, 11:35 PM
    Teach me how to use the blutooth ?
    Hi , I bought a lap top two weeks ago and I really want to know how to use the bluethooth first how can I send a song to my mobile when I always try to send a song to my mobile it said put a password key when I put the pass key it said it failes so please any one who knows who send a song or any folder to the mobile please I want a full instructions .
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Oct 13, 2008, 11:59 PM

You first have to teach your phone and your laptop to "see" each other. Tell your laptop to search for new devices, tell your phone to search for new devices and they should sync up. Whichever one sees the other first will ask for a password. Just type in anything... like 123... and send it. The other device will prompt you for the password... enter it again.

You just taught each device to see the other.

Now try sending your music again. Your phone has to have Bluetooth turned on and be visible for this to work. If you send a song and it makes you add a password, your phone will only require you to enter the same password.

There are 1000s of phones and 100s of laptops so the exact steps for this you will have to work out yourself, or follow the instructions that are available in your cell phone manual, laptop manual, software manual... or just futz with the programs and figure it out by hand. It should be simple since program designer know how much people hate reading manuals.
    gara Posts: 117, Reputation: 26

Oct 14, 2008, 02:57 AM

Thanks a lot you helped me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to teach teachers [ 3 Answers ]

I Must Lead A Teacher Training Course For 3 Days With A Group Of 15 Teachers.any Tips Or Ideas ?

How should I teach her about God? [ 7 Answers ]

In my school there is this girl that thinks about killing herself. She is in her brothers gang and cuts her arms. She has told people that she thinks about killing herself, and has almost killed someone. She is not dangerous anymore. I would really like to teach her about god. I am wondering...

Will I ever be able to Teach with a Felony? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I was charged with attempted second degree aggravated battery on my husband. I am on 2 years probation with no jail time. I am a graduate from LSUS and I am planning on returning back to school to get my masters in Education, but I have a felony. I have talked to some teachers and they...

Can anyone teach a 15 yr old boy to speak? [ 1 Answers ]

My son has been aphasic since birth. My belief is, he his weak muscle syndrome he had, discouraged his use of his lips and tongue. Is there a phonetic system, perhaps with diagrams, that show the placement of tongue and lips, to make sounds? Extra info: he has had a speech pathologist. He or...

Should I teach? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I was wondering if you could advise me concerning my current education situation. I'm a sophomore tunring into a junior at Rowan University and I was pursuing a major in English and certification to be a teacher. I wanted to be a high school or middle school English/Literature teacher, but I...

View more questions Search