Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisa1122tx Posts: 39, Reputation: 3

Oct 7, 2008, 09:48 PM
    Can anyone give me the name of this movie?
    I can only remember once scene from the movie. It was about a serial killer and in one of the scenes closer to the end of the movie he went to some school where girls were training to become nurses (this was based on a true story and took place in the 60's I think) and he raped and killed all of them but one. Not much to go on but maybe someone can help.
    Thanks... Lisa
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Oct 7, 2008, 11:58 PM

I believe the movie you are referring to is called, "The Chicago Massacre."

Richard Franklin Speck (December 6, 1941–December 5, 1991) was a mass murderer who systematically killed eight student nurses from South Chicago Community Hospital in Chicago, Illinois on July 14, 1966.

Richard Speck - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Chicago Massacre: Richard Speck (2007) (V)

Oct 8, 2008, 02:38 AM

Thanks Gem_22205. I looked it up and that's not the cover of the movie that I rented. But I ordered it. Haha. Can anyone else help me figure it out?

Oct 9, 2008, 12:49 AM
    OMG Gem... I googled it and found a clip and watched it and IT WAS THE RIGHT MOVIE!! Thanks. You have no idea how long I've been looking for this movie... no wonder I never found it.:D
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Oct 9, 2008, 05:13 AM

You are quite welcome, it was a pleasure to be of assistance. I couldn't remember of any other movie related to a true story with the same facts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's movie evil guy turning things to stone cartoon movie [ 8 Answers ]

A movie that came out in late 1980's with a lady who had friends that were weird little dwarfs and an evil guy who turned into a bat would turn things into stone kind of a snow white movie during the movie I just died in your arms played in it and the dwarfs or whatever were singing in it and at...

Find the title of this old scary movie and Ill give you ten bucks! Serious! [ 4 Answers ]

There's another movie I need help finding the title for and this one is even more important. I want to do something nice for my best friend on his birthday by finding out the name of this movie for him. He's done a lot of research and still has no clue what it's called. He said he saw this when...

I don't want to give my boyfriend an std but he wants me to give him oral [ 8 Answers ]

I think I might have caught something from another guy that I had sex with even though we used protection and he said that he had been tested negative and my question is that is I do have something can I give it to my boyfriend from giving him head. I don't have soars in my mouth or anything but I...

View more questions Search