Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    extreme_mancala Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2008, 07:20 AM
    Find the title of this old scary movie and Ill give you ten bucks! Serious!
    There's another movie I need help finding the title for and this one is even more important. I want to do something nice for my best friend on his birthday by finding out the name of this movie for him. He's done a lot of research and still has no clue what it's called. He said he saw this when he was a kid and he thinks it was one of those 70s horror flicks but he's not sure. In the movie there is this blind/deaf/or mute girl who disappears after a big giant bell falls on/crashes on top of her. A group of people had lured here there as a trick. 20 years pass and this other girl starts to see the deaf/blind/mute girl in mirrors as a reflection and he thinks that she's the only one who sees her. One of the people that had lured the deaf girl out there as a trick had aged and this other girl (the one who sees the missing girl in reflections) meets him.

If you can find the title of this movie and it turns out to be right, as the internet as my witness I promise I will pay you cash or check TEN DOLLARS. It may not be much but its free money AND even if I can't prove that I'll pay you, what will it hurt right? People do this for free anyway right? But this is so important to me that I will pay you that ten dollar tip for relieving us of this. Thanks.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Sep 9, 2008, 08:04 AM
    Watcher in the Woods.

Sep 9, 2008, 10:19 AM
    OMG you are RIGHT. This is amazinggg. Since "purukivel" you were right, I will stand by my promise and send you ten bucks! Here's my email: [email protected]. Send me you address and I'll send you cash or check. I was serious! Thanks so much. My friend is freaking out too.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2008, 08:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by extreme_mancala
    OMG you are RIGHT. This is amazinggg. Since "purukivel" you were right, I will stand by my promise and send you ten bucks! here's my email: [email protected]. send me you address and i'll send you cash or check. I was serious! thanks so much. my friend is freaking out too.
    It was my pleasure.

Sep 11, 2008, 12:44 PM
    Thank you!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I trying to find a movie title. [ 9 Answers ]

Hello I've been trying to find this movies for ages, all I remember is that it was a fantasy movie early 80's. And I can only remember one scen, it's a boy between 15-20 who has the lead. And in the scen I recall he falls in to a lake of some sort, and when he tries to get up he's trapped like...

I can't find a title to this movie [ 4 Answers ]

I watched a movie awhile back (this year) and for the life of me, I can not figure out the name. This is driving me nuts. The movie is about this man who is murdered by some of his ex-girlfriends and he is sent to Purgatory where he learns that he has been good enough to go to Heaven but he has...

Old movie I'm trying to find the title of it [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the title of an old movie from the 80's I believe. I used to watch it as a kid, but I don't remember what the story in the movie is. I know it has a little boy and he drives a red car and there's a watch dog that follows him around through out the movie. I think some of it is...

Trying to find movie title [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a movie title. I believe it's from the early 80's but not positive. It's about a group of young teen boys and one girl who organize a mission to rescue their fathers from a military prison (I think in Asia). They travel most of the way by boat. I thought that it had Kevin...

View more questions Search