Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2008, 08:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shatteredsoul
    I have thought about this as it seems it is a recurring theme in my life. I try to be positive, helpful, loving (most of the time) I have my faults and I am nowhere near perfect. Yet, basically I feel I treat others with respect and kindness.

WHAT I haven't figured out is why people are threatened by that? Why do some people just like to be mean> OR more importantly, be hurtful to others on purpose?

Does it derive some satisfaction? Is it because positive people are annoying to those that are narcisistic and negative? Is it to attack and bring them down?

Is it just the way they are put together?
    I am curious.. what are your thoughts??
    Hi SS, I've seen this post and have read it.
    I've appreciated reading everyone's thoughts on the matter.
    I never really had an answer or a thought of my own until now.
    Some people, as mentioned in some posts, are just plain evil so to speak.

On the other end of the spectrum, you have people who live by morals, they do unto others as they would have done to themselves, they live by the rules, do what they feel is right, think of others first before thinking of themselves, rely on god or karma or positive thinking to bring peace in their daily lives etc,etc,etc... but get sh!t on by everyone and everything in return, good karma doesn't exist no matter their efforts, etc, etc...
    This wears a person down... this brings on the desire to be malicious...

I'm not talking about the people who only do things for others because they expect something in return then get angry because they got nothing.

I'm talking about the people who live their life not expecting anything from anyone and everything they do IS done from the kindness of their heart.
    Kindness to strangers you'll never see again, kindness to animals, kindness in general... however life throws them lemons repeatedly and they have no sugar left to make lemanade... thats what I'm talking about... it can stir up very malicious thoughts... sever ones!
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2008, 09:00 AM
    Great post AK, if I could rate you, I would!
    shatteredsoul Posts: 423, Reputation: 130

Sep 15, 2008, 10:20 AM
    I totally see where you are coming from AK, good point! Some people have a difficult time being kind and helpful and loving, when they spend more time turning the other cheek than anything. It does seem that the saying"nice guys finish last", does ring some truth.

YEs, the most rutheless and greedy people seem to get the most in this world, and they step on everyone and everything to get there. HOwever I really don't know if they are better off. The people who are on the other end of the spectrum are those who are constantly trying to be help others, be a good person and waiting for good things to come their way, might actually have more going on within.

The battle to grow and evolve spiritually happens the most, during times of difficulty and struggle. WE don't always understand why we are each given the burdens we have to endure but I do believe the payoff is not on the exterior. It is a awareness and a growth from within that occurs and it allows people to become detached from that which is painful, hurtful or negative.

HOWEVER, I guess everyone has that point where they get fed up with being taken advantage of or treated like garbage. Maybe the frustration leads to being malicious in order to channel those feelings. Some people are just plain mean for no reason and yet others may have some string of bad luck that causes them to be angry and vengeful, or even just had enough of being played like a fool or hurt beyond repair.

There really is no simple answer why anybody is anything and I guess because I have no ill intentions towards anyone, it is hard for me to understand why others direct negative and vengeful behavior towards me. All we can do is learn from our experiences and what happens around us and hope our hearts don't harden too much from all the pain. Ultimately, being forgiving and kind is really what keeps us going!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Malicious Ad Ware [ 1 Answers ]

I play a Back Gammon game online from Play65 Play Online Backgammon Game. When I close the site after a game I get a "Green" screen with this URL: Ad I have ADAware 2008 but it doesn't seem to be able to detect it or get rid of it. Any ideas on what I might try? Many thanks.

My Mother is malicious [ 9 Answers ]

My mother has always been causing problems in the family, she left us as children at christmas time for my fathers brother. All she does in get drunk and call family relatives starting arguments. She has caused so much pain and damage that none of her family talks to her. She only has three...

Subfolders are created 'cause of malicious software... [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Few days back, I used a pen drive which subsequently started to cause problems by making subfolders (duplicate) of original folders. Now, the computer is going to meet its ending day. What should I do now? Any suggestion would really be appreciated.

Malicious script hidden in PChealth Binaries. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi..? can you help when I run a help section I am conforted with McAfee telling me I have a malicious script.. mstha.exe attempting to run a entry in the shell . I have checked out all avenues.. I don't touch spybot as it causes more problems than it is worth.. I do run adaware and system mech....

View more questions Search