Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sweetpea214 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2008, 12:06 PM
    Does anyone here have any experience?
    Does anyone have any experience with any good work at home online jobs. I don't want to work with a company that asks for any money at any point. :rolleyes: Let's face it, if I had the $ to send these companies for the software or whatever else, I wouldn't need the job. Besides, why should I work for a company that costs instead of paying? If anybody has any suggestions, please let me know.:p
    lmangileri Posts: 211, Reputation: 11

Sep 11, 2008, 12:31 PM
    I sell Mary Kay. It's a lot of fun. I currently have a full time job so I don't get into it as much as I could but I know plenty of people from going to meetings that are doing GREAT with it. You have to get a starter kit but it pays for itself in no time.
    ohsmilnme Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Sep 13, 2008, 10:56 AM
    My friend sells Stampin Up stamps in her spare time.
    Showme_urmove Posts: 319, Reputation: 101

Mar 20, 2010, 01:38 AM

Hey bro my friend and I do screen printing low cost high profit.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2010, 09:17 PM
    Old and now archived thread.

Original poster hasn't returned since 2008.

Thread is now CLOSED.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone experience this one before? [ 9 Answers ]

I have been reading some threads and I like the site much! Anyway, I have read thread after thread about NC. So I know the answer I will probably get but I am asking anyway. I have known a girl for about 4 yrs or so from the same circle of friends. We were casual during this time and just...

Experience [ 19 Answers ]

I broke up w. my GF the other day and Im not sure why? What I mean is, nothing was wrong really, we didn't fight, we got along well, physically things were great. I just wasn't content with the feeling of having a "luke warm" relationship.. and I felt like it was affecting my career or...

View more questions Search