Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2008, 02:36 AM
    Who's to say she didn't actually use the minutes herself?

He moved it, because it was in his car. If anyone left their shirt in my apartment, and I moved it, and even wore it... that's not constituted as theft.

Not only that, the police won't waste time and money investigating such a crime, nor will any court take the time to see it.
    flash84x Posts: 55, Reputation: 7

Aug 17, 2008, 04:33 PM
    Small claims court might entertain such a case depending on the amount of usage, but what a waste of time it would be imo
    Mya33 Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Aug 17, 2008, 11:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ISneezeFunny
    who's to say she didn't actually use the minutes herself?

he moved it, because it was in his car. If anyone left their shirt in my apartment, and I moved it, and even wore it...that's not constituted as theft.

Not only that, the police won't waste time and money investigating such a crime, nor will any court take the time to see it.

Well she didn't use the minutes herself as it was not in her possession. But no point trying to prove anything to you, you obviously won't give in. Have it your way if you wish but he in fact is guilty of stealing if you ask me and the whole taking and converting part of the law you must have misinterpreted anyway I choose not spend anymore time on this topic .some people do not understand law terms and principles. That's fine. I see a lot of precdent cases etc. as I do this at school and also a part-time university course (so I'm guaranteed entry to university after year 12)

Maybe you should consult a legal professional or even a cop and I positive they will give you the same answer as me. What you post on the internet is up to you.
    HighandDryinnNy Posts: 84, Reputation: 17

Aug 19, 2008, 09:50 AM
    Stilll no phone... will let all of you know
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2008, 06:48 PM
    Depending on the cop or cop(s) sometime they'll get involved. When my friend left her iPod at her friend house, he didn't want to give it back to her. She went to his house but still he refuse. She called the cops and after they talked to him, he gave it back. Sometimes it depends on the personality of the cops, if they were nasty they would not have got involve. Sometimes people leave things somewhere by mistake but it's unfair for the person to keep it.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2008, 07:04 PM
    Also, it looks like you won't be getting your phone back. Have you reported it lost/stolen with your carrier? You might have to get a new. I hope you had insurance.
    HighandDryinnNy Posts: 84, Reputation: 17

Aug 30, 2008, 05:43 PM
    I got my phone back! I imed him and he claimed that he felt so bad he just avoided me. My phone was here local the entire time, even though he's 4 hrs away! I picked it up and that was that, although I told him he shouldve talked to me instead of avoiding me.
    hjpan Posts: 902, Reputation: 29

Aug 30, 2008, 11:40 PM
    Honey, he ain't returning the phone. He's stalling you so he can get what is between your girlfriends' legs. Contact your phone service and cut the phone service & the plan.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I transfer my cell phone contact list from phone to computer? [ 6 Answers ]

Can I transfer my cell phone contact list from my cell phone onto my computer? I have a LG AX8600 cell phone. What type cord will I need to use for my computer and cell phone?

I Don't Want A New Cell Phone! [ 2 Answers ]

:mad: Hi, A couple of years ago I purchaes a flip phone from ATT Wireless-about a year ago CellularOne took over. I chose the pay-as-you-go service. Last month, I was more or less informed by CellularOne that I needed to sign up for a new pay-as-you-go plan & purchase a new phone. I don't...

Cell phone at 10 [ 7 Answers ]

My daughters birthday is On Friday and she's been asking for a cell phone. She does talk on the phone a lot. Im seriously considering giving her the cell phone line that my brother use to use. I don't know, any thoughts?

Cell phone [ 1 Answers ]

First I miss you guys also. I downloaded s40 java games on my memory card using Nokia N72 and saved them on my memory card but when I inserted the card into Nokia 6230i the games didn't show but are still saved in the card. Tell me the software I should download that will make me view these games...

Cell phone [ 3 Answers ]

I had a cingular cell phone.. I broke it.. my son gave me his old Samsung t-mobil phone.. well my sim card won't work.. is there any way to make it work?? any help

View more questions Search