Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2008, 05:00 PM
    I want you now... I doubt it means she wants him to go over and fix her computer or play a video game. She was probably after him and he fell right into her trap. Dump him he has excess baggage.
    Rabbit91 Posts: 74, Reputation: -5
    -

Jul 30, 2008, 05:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u
    I want you now....I doubt it means she wants him to go over and fix her computer or play a video game. She was probably after him and he fell right into her trap. Dump him he has excess baggage.
    Your always giving advice to just drop the relationship and start new, why?

There is such thing as loyalty and trust, Its wiser to discuss matters first then assume.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2008, 05:15 PM
    Sure she can talk to him but does that mean he will be honest?
    He could very likely just get more secretive. Of course if she feels it is worth waiting to see if he gets involved with her or is innocent that is fine.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 31, 2008, 11:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit91
    Your always giving advice to just drop the relationship and start new, why?

There is such thing as loyalty and trust, Its wiser to discuss matters first then assume.
    I think she is like me, and seen so much BS in relationships, you get to a point of why waste time trying to ride a dead horse. When loyalty and trust is broken, time to go!!
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2008, 02:05 PM
    If my man has been good to me all throughout our relationship and just made that one but big mistake, maybe I'll just consider my relationship as "riding in a horse confined in veterinary ICU"- I may or may make it forgive. But ill try to give it a shot (If he shows an extreme efforts to be forgiven).
    flash84x Posts: 55, Reputation: 7

Aug 1, 2008, 12:11 AM
    "i want you now" is pretty cut and dry when I read it... only reason I could ever see a girl sending me a message like that is if I was heavily flirting with her or even messing around with her... I think you made the right decision
    sassy lioness Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2008, 06:23 AM
    Ask him but if he don't awnerser the question then you may be right I had a boyfriend who did that and I got rid of him and I don't regret it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cheating or not [ 13 Answers ]

Hi- Been with my boyfriend for almost 3 years. We have a wonderful sex life. Was just wondering if anyone would think that their boyfriend was cheating if they all of the sudden touched you differently? He has always touched me "down there" exactly the same for the whole 3 years. The last 2...

Cheating on your ex, then cheating on your current boyfriend with your ex. [ 17 Answers ]

Quite the dilemma you would say. I'm actually not feeling anything morrally wrong about it, but that's wrong. I would like to say that I'm confused about my actions and how this all happened. Over the summer my xbf went away for the summer for 2months. As for the Long Distance Relationship -...

Is he cheating? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm currently pregnant and due any day now. In the last few months my husband has been different. Distant, we don't spend time together, doesn't seem interested in the baby, works lots, works out almost every day, tans. There is no money missing so that's not the issue.I know where all the money...

About cheating [ 3 Answers ]

Okay well me & boyfriend will be going out for 3 months tommarow & I been wondering if he has been cheating because he hangs out wit other girls and doesn't even call me or anything ever. He only talks to me when I'm online or when he would see me some times in school & I'm pretty sure he cheated...

Is he cheating? [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend has been telling so many other girls he loves them, by email, text, phone and messenger. I don't know what to do. He says nothing has happened, but I can't trust him anymore. Is this relationship worth it? We've been together for 2 and a half years and I'm fed up with it all now.

View more questions Search