Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2008, 04:32 PM
    I said #16 and on -meaning your posts and mine on the subject -->#16 ON
    I specified I was not referring to religion and that I was referring to ANYTHING you believe and that it did not mean you believe IN whatever you believe but that you believe whatever as in accept. You still repeatedly denied that you have belief.

You replied:

One does not BELIEVE in science and it's findings. One accepts the scientific findings based on the objective supporting evidence on which these findings are based. So I say exactly the same as these "others".

I again made the distinction of believe/accept vs believe in as religion

And you denied it all the way through the thread.

I again
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Jul 24, 2008, 06:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u
    I specified I was not referring to religion and that I was referring to ANYTHING you believe and that it did not mean you believe IN whatever you believe but that you believe whatever as in accept. You still repeatedly denied that you have belief.
    No. I did not. Your quotation does not state that. Nor did any of my other statements.
    Why don't you PROVE that claim by posting a quote as to where I have ever stated not to believe at all ? All my statements to not believing always referred to religion, directly or indirectly. And THAT I have stated repeatedly and clearly.

Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u
    You replied: One does not BELIEVE in science and it's findings. One accepts the scientific findings based on the objective supporting evidence on which these findings are based. So I say exactly the same as these "others".
    WHERE in any of my statements did I explicitly state that I do not believe?
    Repeatedly I have stated not to believe along religious lines, but never that I do not believe at all. That is perhaps one of your own silly conclusions.

:rolleyes:

·
    Tj3 Posts: 3,028, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2008, 07:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sassyT
    Like i said before Credo, My work here is done... My only goal in going after you on these threads was to have you confess in writing that you do indeed have BELIEFS. And you have done that, so apparently you are just like everyone else, YOU HAVE BELIEFS.

SO now i hope you can stop harassing people and making condescending remarks about people having "beliefs" because as you confessed yourself, you have beliefs too. So there is nothing special about you. We are all in the same boat buddy. ;) We all have beliefs, and there is nothing about your beliefs that make them better than mine or anyone else's.
    I am glad you have come out of the closet because it was starting to get ridiculous. :rolleyes:
    Many people do not wish to acknowledge that evolution cannot be validated by the evidence, and is therefore a faith.
    -

Jul 24, 2008, 11:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tj3
    Many people do not wish to acknowledge that evolution cannot be validated by the evidence, and is therefore a faith.
    Fortunately there is for the case of evolution ample support covering the great majority of all issues involving the theory. Only creationists are so far restricted in their own religious non-objective supported wild claims, that they can not bring themselves to accept that...

:D :rolleyes: :p ;) :D

·
    sassyT Posts: 184, Reputation: 7

Jul 25, 2008, 06:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Credendovidis
    Fortunately there is for the case of evolution ample support covering the great majority of all issues involving the theory. Only creationists are so far restricted in their own religious non-objective supported wild claims, that they can not bring themselves to accept that ...

·
    Yes Credo we all know there is ample supported evidence for MICRO evolution of which Creation Scientists do not deny because it is an irrefutable fact. However there is NO , not even one piece, of evidence to support MACRO evolution which claims a mythical one cell creature which crawled out of soup is the mother of all living things. Meaning humans, fruit flies, carots, apples, grapes, hipos Girafes, corn, mice, palm trees, grass hoppers etc.. Are all cousins because we all share a common ancestor. There is no evidence that this is true. So it is by faith that people like you believe in Macro evolution. Unless you are willing to show me evidence that this pond and amoeba is the origin of all life on earth. Please feel free to provide evidence. ;)

Jul 25, 2008, 07:06 AM

That right.
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2008, 07:12 AM
    IF you have never stated that you have no beliefs it is because you jumped around the issue with your evasive tactics and your word games and have NEVER came out and said that you believe anything.
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2008, 11:47 AM
    Fortunately there is for the case of evolution ample support covering the great majority of all issues involving the theory. Only creationists are so far restricted in their own religious non-objective supported wild claims, that they can not bring themselves to accept that ...

·
    Odd - I have asked you many times in the past to provide the evidence that you claim exists, and every time you have ignored the request.

Are you now ready to post evidence of evolution? What is the strongest piece of evidence - post it here and let's have a look.
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2008, 12:06 PM
    Odd - I have asked you many times in the past to provide the evidence that you claim exists, and each and every time you have ignored the request.

Are you now ready to post evidence of evolution? What is the strongest piece of evidence - post it here and let's have a look.

Tjs3

He even did a post to cover that and then he turned it into just another battle of words without really answering.
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/religi...on-236939.html
    shatteredsoul Posts: 423, Reputation: 130

Jul 25, 2008, 12:19 PM
    What If We All Just Agreed To Be Loving And Kind, Would It Matter If We Agree On What We Believe??
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2008, 12:29 PM
    Christianity and Islam are both *political movements* and both are engaged in evil pursuits in the name of their god.

Decent people have to resist these two groups.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2008, 12:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Choux
    Christianity and Islam are both *political movements* and both are engaged in evil pursuits in the name of their god.

Well then,count me as a not"decent" person because I believe in my beliefs and believe them to be true. I embrace my faith with all my heart and being.

Jul 25, 2008, 12:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Choux

This is your subjective opinion, not fact.
    So you are entitle to your own opinion.
    -

Jul 25, 2008, 07:22 PM
    Odd - I have asked you many times in the past to provide the evidence that you claim exists, and each and every time you have ignored the request.
    And I have asked you over the last ten years many times to provide me with that list you by now claimed to have provided over 20 times : that list you suggest to contain objective proof for the Christian basics : the existence of God, and for God being the Creator !
    (All you ever posted was a lame list of subjective supported religious claims ! )

Once you really have provided the list you CLAIM you can provide, I will - with pleasure - provide the list you asked me to supply...

·
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2008, 07:49 PM
    And I have asked you over the last ten years many times to provide me with that list you by now claimed to have provided over 20 times :
    First, I never said anything about a list. I pointed out to you that you response to scientific evidence presented is always to deny that you have seen it, even when it is posted 20 times. Read more carefully!

If you would not admit seeing posts with scientific evidence, and iof you insist that magnetic compasses point East-West, then tell me why I should expect that you have changed?
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2008, 07:26 AM
    Another sidestep, Toms777 ! And you know that. You also know that you claimed - even on this board - to have posted 20+ times (somewhere else) a list with objective supported evidence for several religious dogma's.
    Really, John? What list is this?

Another lie for "the Lord", Tom Smith? Rather hypocrite to do so in your "spreading the word" activity...
    And rather dumb from you to do so. After all these years I know you, so I kept a copy of my original words : very, very handy to show others your standard tricks...
    Back into false accusations, John? I did not lie John. The question was whether a compas would point to North America from Israel, and you argued that it would. This has nothing to do with true vs magnetic north.

Since the rest of your post is just abusive, there is no need to respond further.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 26, 2008, 08:08 AM
    Closed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Creation [ 10 Answers ]

... a different kind In the beginning, God created the Heavens and the Earth and Populated the Earth with broccoli, cauliflower and spinach, green And yellow and red vegetables of all kinds, so Man and Woman would Live long and healthy lives. Then using God's great gifts, Satan created...

Website creation [ 1 Answers ]

I have downloaded a web page maker and I have created my site but when I publish my site it won't let do it why

Creation of 0V neutral [ 4 Answers ]

When an emf is generated in the alternator both poles are simultaneously 0V or at polar opposites in varying degrees of voltage. However in the supply circuit the live is +tve or -tve in varying degrees of voltage & the neutral remains at 0V. So the question is, what happens after the...

Creation science [ 13 Answers ]

I know this one's old, but I hadn't seen it in awhile... “God”, a Scientist exclaims, “we don't need you anymore. We've finally figured out how to create life out of nothing: We can now do what you did in the beginning." God’s eyebrows raise: "Oh, is that so? Tell me... " "Well, " says...

New user creation [ 3 Answers ]

How tocreate new user in xp os

View more questions Search