Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BlazinBluntz Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2008, 05:03 AM
    Why do I always get stuck with the shady ones.
    seems to me i can't find a real guy one that isnt shady or gonna fake me out an full of BS i just dont get why i always get stuck with them because im the honest type straight up i know the concept of a relationship im the sweetest thing to my man i just wish i could find a guy that did know the concept of a relationship one actually with a concsious* (cant spell that word) . but.. all the guys around me are never looking for anything serious just friends with benefits type stuff and im getting sick of it i fell for it a few times an i always get hurt jus tired of it an i wanted to know how i could go about finding a guy that isnt fake an one that actually knows how to fall in love....:o
    ladieedee21 Posts: 96, Reputation: 6

May 21, 2008, 05:29 AM
    Sometimess, you end up with guys who are players and the ones who cheat on you..

Like my friend, she loved this guy so much, he cheated on her two times, or three, she got hurt but she changed him. He became a better person, and they are getting engaged now.

This is a different thing, I just wanted to tell you this because, sometimes in life, there are guys who just want and like girlss like that and don't do things seriuos.

That's good now you don't have someone that you love very much and that guy is a player.

You have to wait to find someone who can be reall..

Ill help, but I need to know how old you?
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

May 21, 2008, 05:38 AM
    Maybe the reason as to why you can't seem to keep a stable relationship is because you give too much of yourself too early. By doing that, a guy will assume that you want nothing but to be friends with benefits.

Be straighfoward with the next guy you meet. Tell him ahead of time that you are looking for a serious relationship. If he doesn't want that then move on. There are plenty of gentlemen looking for a relationship that isn't all about sex.

May 22, 2008, 05:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ladieedee21
    Sometimess, you end up with guys who are players and the ones who cheat on you..

Like my friend,, she loved this guy so much, he cheated on her two times, or three, she got hurt but she changed him. He became a better person, and they are getting engaged now.

This is a different thing, I just wanted to tell you this because, sometimes in life, there are guys who just want and like girlss like that and dont do things seriuos.

Thats good now you dont have someone that you love very much and that guy is a player.

You have to wait to find someone who can be reall..

Ill help, but i need to know how old you?
    Yeah I'm 18...

May 22, 2008, 05:26 AM
    18... Aightyy..
    Just keep things real... dontt hestitate to meet new people..
    Have confidence in yourself.. always feel happy. Stay up.
    Even I want someone like that. I did meet some. I had some relationships but now I'm not. So yah... Keep yor self cool about everything and wait one day..
    HAVE a smile in your face.

May 22, 2008, 05:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ladieedee21
    18...Aightyy..
    Just keep things real...dontt hestitate to meet new people..
    Have confidence in yourself..always feel happy. stay up.
    Even i want someone like that. I did meet some. I had some relationships but now I'm not. So yah...Keep yor self cool about everything and wait one day..
    hAVE a smile in your face.
    ....aw thankx.. i'll keep it in mind that is one thing i need is a self confidense boost because i always feel really low and guys arent really into me like i can find guys but its never anything serious it goes nowhere an i think they jus want me for well u know ...im not sure im cool with sex but i dont know i think the way some guys treat me is totally different then they would other females ...whatever tho...

May 22, 2008, 05:44 AM
    Nah... this is life. There are lies, cheaters, players, Everyone goes through it
    You should always feel happy about yourself.
    Some guys realize that from girls, and the majority of them, wants that self confidence upon the chick.
    If you continue to live your life normally and happiley..
    That will show your confidence.. When confidence appears... people will appreciate... they will get to know you...
    When you, say you want to get to know a guy, show your confidence, be yourself, get to know them, and then they'll like you for who you are..
    Feel goodi33... thats what I say... Butt hey.. remember.. I don't meean too much pride.. lol.. im juss sayinqq... =]]]
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2008, 06:06 AM
    Could you please write in English?

I can't understand what your trying to say.

May 22, 2008, 06:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE
    Could you please write in English?

I can't understand what your trying to say.

He is saying...

"Well fisrt of all id like to apoligize for the way you have been treated but listen baby girl not all guys are the same so hang in dere. Now on the real Im a guy and I Know most guys love a challenge we don like things handed out to us.Dah Following are things you should keep in mind the next time you date. #1 don't be so sweet but don't be too cold. #2 don't let the guy know that you madly in love with him but don't over do it. This will keep him guessing. #3 have a positive attitude this will make you feel better... If you follow this [im guessing he meant "this guide"] you know what might happen. Try it out".
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2008, 06:57 AM
    That's better! Lol

Thank you!

:) :) :)
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

May 22, 2008, 01:28 PM
    You've just noticed this an you're 18? Honey, you are way too young right now to get involved seriously with any guy. Date around and sample what kind of guys are out there before you get involved. If you were 28, I'd say something different but you aren't. You are young and have a lot of life to live before you settle down with someone. Don't take life so seriously right now for the next few years. You apparently have marriage on the brain and the guys don't as they are young.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 22, 2008, 09:11 PM
    Take a lot more time to get to know a fella and when you see a red flag, don't hesitate to bail, and move on. Sounds as if you get to deep to fast and then find out its not going to work. Take your time and be more choosy.

May 23, 2008, 05:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Da_Don
    well 1st f ol I'd lyk 2 apologize 4 d wy u've bn treated bt lstn baby gal nt ol guys r d sym so hang in dur.Nw on d real I'm a guy n I knw most guys luv a challenge w dnt lyk thngs handed ou 2 us.D following r thngs u shud kip in myd d next tym u date..#1 don't b so swit bt dnt b 2 cold.#2 dnt let d guy knw dt u madly in luv wit hm bt dnt ova do t ..Dis will kip hm guessing.#3 hav a positive attitude dis will mak u feel beta...If u follow dis Don guide u knwz wt my hpn try t ou.

...... ha damn ..i think(?) i undastand whatcha tryna say maybe too much computer slang but its cool thankx for the advice of what i could understand of it ... ? :confused:

May 23, 2008, 05:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkiedooter
    You've just noticed this an you're 18? Honey, you are way too young right now to get involved seriously with any guy. Date around and sample what kind of guys are out there before you get involved. If you were 28, I'd say something different but you aren't. You are young and have a lot of life to live before you settle down with someone. Don't take life so seriously right now for the next few years. You apparently have marriage on the brain and the guys don't as they are young.

ha trust me i aint lookin for no marriage ..no damn kids.. nothin like that an i have sampled around alot an i noticed i can't never find a guy thats really there for me or one thats not shady N- full of s*it...its hard to find an i guess im jus fed up even tho i do realize im young but everyones life experiences are different

May 23, 2008, 05:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    Take a lot more time to get to know a fella and when you see a red flag, don't hesitate to bail, and move on. Sounds as if you get to deep to fast and then find out its not going to work. Take your time and be more choosy.

yeah actually ur right ...i'll keep it in mind
    help_ful101 Posts: 59, Reputation: 4

May 23, 2008, 06:39 AM
    Ill give u the truth there are a small number of guythat won't do that to u... just try to straight out a guy that u really like n gett him to be faithful... :) good luck girl:)

May 27, 2008, 05:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by help_ful101
    ill give u the truth their are a small number of guythat wont do that to u ...just try to straight out a guy that u really like n gett him to be faithful...:) good luck girl:)

sometimes changing some1 isnt always the way tho..cuz their like well why would you even bother getting with me if your just goin to try N change me idk... it might work on some .. . .
    cheesseball Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2008, 04:10 PM
    Hmm I don't know I don't really think that there's a way on going about finding a real guy who wants to fall in love you just have to try guys out and if there the right one it'll just happen... don't go looking for it try to be patient... I know how hard that is because I'm so unpatient it ridicoulous! l.o.l but all I can say and I hope it helps is that when you start talking to these guys let them know flat out that your not going to take any bull and you aren't going to let them use you for ANYTHING ! That's what id do in this situation
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2008, 06:45 PM
    I just think you need to carefully who you get involved with. Start by writing a list of quality of guys you want and don't want so it can help when making choice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dealing with my girlfriend's shady past... [ 19 Answers ]

I recently started dating a girl who I really like but I am very bothered by her past. She was raped at 13 and then dated the boy who raped her for 3 years. After that relationship ended (at about age 16) she went on to have sex with 15-20 guys over the next three years and had began using drugs....

Slim shady song [ 4 Answers ]

There is this song about trailor trash and little aliens that is made by slim shady I really need to know because I've been on 17 other ask websites and they couldn't figure it out please help I've looked for about 4 years now!! :mad:

Shady Landlord stealing money, do I have a chance? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been living in the same apartment for almost 4 years now. I have been through a lot. A couple of times, I lost my job. The landlord worked with me. I had a relative lend me the money that I owed. This caught me up. It was sent last June, the landlord says they did not get it. It was sent...

Shady dealings! [ 1 Answers ]

My husbands old boss who he was friends with, had a broke down car (engine blown) he asked my husband to work on it and he would pay him, he had it towed to our house about 9 months ago and it sat for weeks waiting on him to make up his mind if he wanted to buy a new engine for it. He decided to...

Growing grass in shady areas [ 1 Answers ]

I can't get any grass to grow in extremely shady areas. I have tried St Augustine and Bermuda grass. What type of grass will grow in these areas. The area in question has oak trees, some mountain laurels, and red oaks. The area is approximately 50 ft by 60 ft.

View more questions Search