Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ocean111 Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Apr 25, 2008, 02:16 PM
    Godiva Products - Do they work?
    Hi Guys

Has anyone used any of the Godva lightening products? Does it work? Cause I'm thinking of buying.

Thanks guys
    Lovelee Posts: 150, Reputation: 5

Apr 25, 2008, 08:37 PM
    It didn't work for me at all but different strokes for different folks.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 25, 2008, 08:39 PM
    From reading 1000's and 1000's of these posts, it appears most products don't work for most people.
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Apr 26, 2008, 07:24 AM
    Godiva did nothing for me...
    barry101 Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Apr 26, 2008, 02:45 PM
    It did not work for me either. What worked was awanshine products as well as some body lightening lotion from Canada. I cannot remember the name of it though.
    ocean111 Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Apr 26, 2008, 04:49 PM
    Than you all for all your answers
    thexperiment Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2008, 06:17 AM
    I definitely did not see results with my purchase of the Godiva soap and lip gloss. And the thing about Godiva, your purchase has to add up to a certain amount, therefore, I couldn't just buy one product. :(
    kelly514 Posts: 42, Reputation: 2

May 1, 2008, 02:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ocean111
    Hi Guys

Has anyone used any of the Godva lightening products? Does it work? Cause I'm thinking of buying.

Thanks guys
    I started with godiva... and believe me, it's a waste of money... I didn't work at all for me...
    mitchie Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2008, 12:55 AM

Yah I think it's a waste of money..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does Godiva work? Licorice extract is 10x better than hydroquinone it says... [ 11 Answers ]

I always thought Godiva was just a scam but does it actually work? Over time? I don't mind if it takes awhile but does it work at all? Licorice extract looks promising for skin whitening but let me know!

The Pursuit for whitening products that DO work [ 70 Answers ]

Hey everyone! I have been on the pursuit for beautiful fair skin. Not porcelain white but even tone, freckle free skin. So, if you have tried or are currently trying some products right now, do update us. NO FALSE TESTIMONIALS here. So lets go down to business. :)

Do DS products work on black skin? [ 2 Answers ]

Ooops posted on wrong part of the forum... :confused: I am really confused here, can someone please tell me if DS products work on african American skin. I have read the forum OK but I have not really come across an African American testifying how good the products are, or how they skin shades...

Hair products to remove dark dye - do they work? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey! I read everything people posted about dark dair dye, bue I wanted to ask again for myself. I am freaking out! Freaking out completely. I have natural brown hair and I want it back. I coloured it brown (natural match) and then again with black. Now I have a vary black colour that looks...

Using Tape To Hold Newspaper On Car While Spraying Products Etc> Re: Rust Work [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to save some money, and would like to know if I need to purchase a "specific tape" or can I use any type of tape? It would be used to hold newspaper on my car, to cover up the places that I do not want my Son to get any Rust stop product, primer, body filler etc. on by accident. I...

View more questions Search