Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Elizaveta33 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2007, 05:35 PM
    When applying in a bank what questions do they ask?
    Trying to apply in the bank I have no success. I have all the cash handling experiece. I come with a big smile. Never did referals for banks how does that work.
    hayz23 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2008, 08:27 AM
    Most of the banks asked behavioral Questions like "Can you give an example of the time when you had to deal with angry customer? '
    The key to answering behavioral questions successfully is to be as specific as possible .particularly in relation to the position your applying your seeking..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Victim of Bank Fraud victimized by Bank [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Arizona. I received a summons & complaint from Hilco re a Wells FargoBank (WFB)debt. 2 weeks ago. March 27 2007 I am a victim of felony crimes that began when WFB designed and printed 'convenience checks' accessing my accounts, unbeknownst to me, and negotiated access to my accounts with...

Need approx 97,000 to payoff bank note @ 145,00 bank will forgive the rest, any ideas [ 4 Answers ]

Who do we turn to? Anyone willing to invest in us?? Grants or loans we don't know??

Applying for naturalization [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I've been a permanent resident for 4.5 years and I am married to a US citizen for only 2. But I heard that I could apply for US citizenship before 6 months of the 5 year residency rule. Is that true. Thank you so much for your time :)

Can a bank draft be cancelled by a bank if the purchaser is in default on a loan? [ 1 Answers ]

I had recently purchased a bank draft from a bank to which I owe a large sum of money. I'am overdue on the minimum payment and the bank has started to make noises about taking legal action. Due to some reason the recipient has not deposited the bank draft yet. Can the bank legally cancel the...

Bank levy questions [ 4 Answers ]

I recently received a notice of levy for unpaid taxes. The letter had 5 different banks included in the levy although I had accounts at only one. My question is, Can I still cash personal checks from individuals using these banks? Can I cash any checks at any bank? Any help would be appreciated.

View more questions Search