Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    javed333uk Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2008, 08:47 AM
    Shy girl
    I'm 33 years old .I m dating a21 year girl for the last 3 months.my problem is that she is very shy. Though she has the urge to have sex but being very shy we couldn't go all the way yet.she holds my penice in her hand but doesn't look at it.when I suck her breast she turns her head .she is very shy of getting naked in front of me.what do I do
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Apr 20, 2008, 09:51 AM
    You slow down and wait for her to be more ready, and more comfortable with you and her own body.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 20, 2008, 10:05 AM
    Not only slow down, but actively let her get comfortable, at her own pace. What's the hurry.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2008, 03:40 PM
    And you keep tormenting her because..

She's too young emotionally for you, you're 33!!
    beenaroundtheblock Posts: 37, Reputation: 7

Apr 20, 2008, 06:53 PM
    Is it a Freudian slip that I never read the word "Love" ,could be she saw the same slip in how you treat her. If you love her all you need is time. If you don't love her leave her the hell alone!
    l12 Posts: 65, Reputation: 3

Apr 20, 2008, 08:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by javed333uk
    i m 33 years old .i m dating a21 year girl for the last 3 months.my problem is that she is very shy. though she has the urge to have sex but being very shy we couldnt go all the way yet.she holds my penice in her hand but doesnt look at it.when i suck her breast she turns her head .she is very shy of getting naked in front of me.what do i do
    Go slow... if this is her first time... you want to make it magical... be so loving and caring and gentle... (if she decides she wants more)... if you take care of her... she will... learn what to do to take care of you
    Funky Monkey Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2008, 08:48 PM
    i m 33 years old .i m dating a21 year girl for the last 3 months.my problem is that she is very shy. though she has the urge to have sex but being very shy we couldnt go all the way yet.she holds my penice in her hand but doesnt look at it.when i suck her breast she turns her head .she is very shy of getting naked in front of me.what do i do
    You should tell just tell her that, your not ready that you ,just want to take it slow.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2008, 04:18 PM
    Maybe tormenting is too strong a word... I couldn't think of a word that expressed my negative feelings about this situation... this young, innocent girl(more like 12 than 21) could be in big trouble if this man seduces her...
    ArielR Posts: 20, Reputation: 4

Apr 23, 2008, 04:23 PM
    Just slow down and don't push her. Let her come to you, let her start things and only go as far as she is comfortable with going. If you rush her into something she's not comfortable with, the situation may become worse. Just don't put pressure on her; there's nothing wrong with either of you, just let the shy girl bloom into the sensuous woman she wants to be when she's ready.
    californiagrl Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2008, 03:59 AM
    You should definitely slow down. There might be some underlying issues that are causing her to be shy like this. In no way should you force her to do things she is uncomfortable with. Talk with her about it and let her get comfortable at her own pace rather than pushing her when she's not ready yet
    chrissymarie Posts: 563, Reputation: 53

Apr 25, 2008, 01:15 PM
    I'm a female and I definitely think if you care enough about her... SLOW DOWN. And if she's never quite ready maybe she's using you for other things i.e. money. Get to know her and study her actions because any woman who really loves a man understands sex is a beautiful thing for her and her partner. And she's 21 years old... these days that isn't very young at all unless she is omish.
    bourneultimatum Posts: 19, Reputation: 0

Apr 26, 2008, 04:29 PM
    If you love her this shouldn't happen.. love melts all shyness.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 28, 2008, 05:32 AM
    I've dated many shy women... You have to take it slow and be extra respectful towards them, if they feel pressure they will shut down... show them that that you are more interested in getting into their heart than into their pants and you will find even some of the shyest women can be real tigers.

And if you are honest in your pursuit of her heart, mind and soul then you will be rewarded.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm a girl and I like my best friend.who's a girl [ 18 Answers ]

Hi... I know there's lots of issues surrounding bisexual people and everything but I like girls and guys. I can't help it it's who I am. I have a boyfriend and everything between me and him are awesome, he gave me a promise ring and everything. But I'm attracted to my boyfriend... tia. She's...

Is it legal for a 24 year old girl to date a 17 year old girl? [ 13 Answers ]

Is it legal for a 24 year old girl to date a 17 year old girl in Michigan?

The girl of my dreams turn into the girl of my nightmare [ 6 Answers ]

We where going out for 5 years and it was great the first 2 years. We seen each other everyday and we love every minute of it. Then her mom found we were going out and try to make it bad for both of us. Then her mom put her in jail for stealing a key chain and running away from home when her mom...

How do I get the girl I want? [ 5 Answers ]

Well I'm 15 and I really want a GF because I haven't had one in a while and its just so hard for me because I'm so self conscience about myself and the way I look. Every time I'm about to attempt asking a girl out I get really nervous and choked up and I end up not doing it. So how do I ask ask a...

Little girl and EX GIRL [ 1 Answers ]

There is This 12 Yr Old Girl That Likes Me A lot And I A 14 Year Old Like Her A Little But The Problem Is That Me And My Ex Are Thinking About Getting Back Together And I Don't Want to Hurt This Girls Feelings Also I Just Want to Wait To See Were I Go With My Ex?:(

View more questions Search