Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    IamSam1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2013, 07:24 PM
    Im 6th yr disabled and experiencing new symptoms
    I have frontal femural nueropathy and partial paralysis of my right leg and disc displacement and sciatica and my sciatic nerve is partially, dead,the nerves I have muscle atrophy of the lower thigh I have involuntary muscle spasms and I'm having one now but my top thigh muscle, the whole thing has gone numb I'm a little worried and it hurts what should I do
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 20, 2013, 08:04 PM
    Inform your doctor. If you're really concerned, and you can't wait to talk to your doctor, go to Emergency> There's really nothing we can do online without knowing more. Also, there are no doctors on this site, or any other. No doctor would risk their medical license by diagnosing, or prescribing online. It's really best to see a doctor in person.

Good luck.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 21, 2013, 12:42 AM
    I've dealt with that 'numb but hurts' kind of pain for over 35 years. Mine is a different set of nerves, but it's similar. While waiting to hear back from your doctor, sit in a warm bath, or use a heating pad with a damp washcloth.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2 days late & my cycle symptoms are also symptoms of pregnancy... should I be worried? [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend & I were messing around & now I'm two days late. I usually have discharge before my period & right now it appears to be the same. I have my usual symptoms before my cycle but they are also symptoms of pregnancy. Should I be worried & take a pregnancy test or should I wait a little to...

2 negative pregnancy tests but still experiencing pregnancy symptoms [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I was on the pill but I forgot to take it for a few days and me my boyfriend had sex. However it has now 6 weeks later and when my period was due I was a week late and the bleeding was extremely late and lasted 3 days and I passed no clots which is nothing like my normal period I've also been...

Am I experiencing implantation? [ 0 Answers ]

My cycles are normaly regular. The past two months have not been normal. Normally after I see blood my flow begins and lasts three days. Last month I spotted for the first two days and had a light flow. Not enough to fill a pad and it returned to spotting and faded away. This month I was two...

Experiencing symptoms 4 days after intercourse. [ 2 Answers ]

Its been four days since we had sex, I woke up today with very sore boobs, lower back ache and lower pain/pinching weird feeling in my pelvic area. Has anyone else experience symptoms so early on? I am wishing and praying I am pregnant, can't test yet, have another 1-2 weeks until period is due...

Pregnancy symptoms,but tubal 9years ago after 6th baby [ 4 Answers ]

Hi,could I be pg after tubal 9 years ago?3 weeks late,all symptoms,but test negative.thank you

View more questions Search