Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ATeenMum Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2012, 04:13 PM
    2 negative pregnancy tests but still experiencing pregnancy symptoms
    Hi I was on the pill but I forgot to take it for a few days and me my boyfriend had sex. However it has now 6 weeks later and when my period was due I was a week late and the bleeding was extremely late and lasted 3 days and I passed no clots which is nothing like my normal period I've also been feeling nausea particularly in the morning and late at night also I am constantly tired I'm feeling pressure in my lower abdomin and bloating and some cramps furthermore my breasts have gone up a cup size however I've taken 2 pregnancy tests two weeks apart and they have both come out negative yet I am still experiencing this symptoms I was wondering if anyone else has experienced something similar and was it pregnancy? Any help would be awesome thanks x
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 24, 2012, 05:59 PM
    At this point most HPT would show correct, but some women do not show correct, esp if taken first thing in the morning as soon as you wake up. Tests latter in the day often do not show correct as early into pregnancy.

But you can go to your doctor and confirm, or just wait to see if next months period comes or not
    ATeenMum Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2012, 06:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    At this point most HPT would show correct, but some women do not show correct, esp if taken first thing in the morning as soon as you wake up. Tests latter in the day often do not show correct as early into pregnancy.

But you can go to your doctor and confirm, or just wait to see if next months period comes or not
    OK thank you :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 missed periods negative pregnancy tests blood and urine symptoms of pregnancy [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, my last period was on Sept. 15, 2009. It is now December 18, 2009 and I have missed my last 3 periods. I have gone for blood tests and urine tests for pregnancy and every single one has come back negative. I'm so confused! I mean I've been getting pregnancy symptoms like headaches, nausea,...

Pregnancy symptoms, negative tests [ 5 Answers ]

I haven't had my period for a little over two months, and the last time was light spotting (which isn't my norm). I feel very off, sore breasts, headaches, mild nausea, and walking into the grocery store is like being slapped with dead fish. I've taken two home pregnancy tests, they were both...

Pregnancy symptoms but 2 negative tests [ 1 Answers ]

Over the last couple of days I've been getting pregnancy symptoms. M period is nearly 2 weeks late and usually regular. My boobs seem loads bigger, I need the toilet more often, my belly is bloated, I'm constipated and have the blue veins going to my nipples. I went to the doctors and did a test,...

Negative Tests And Pregnancy Symptoms. [ 4 Answers ]

I had my period,and It only lasted 3 days,It was rather light, And I had Normal Cramping. Then It stopped and I wondered (my periods are usually 1 1/2 weeks) I took like 6-8 Pregnancy tests All Negative but ONE. It was VERY Faint and Showed up after hours. (EBT). Then I took More, All Negative....

View more questions Search