Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 6, 2013, 08:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    And you were telling her the WRONG thing to bring up. That is not helpful, nor is it what we do here. Had she researched yeast, she may have tried to cure with OTC meds and the problem would persist possibly causing damage to the bladder or kidneys.
    Exactly. Sadly, I don' think the OP has been back since, so the diagnosis of a yeast infection may be the only thing she saw. That puts her at risk.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 6, 2013, 09:19 PM
    Sadly, I don' think the OP has been back since, so the diagnosis of a yeast infection may be the only thing she saw. That puts her at risk.
    And that's why I don't think people should be answering medical/legal/plumbing (whatever) questions unless they are certain they have correct information. People can actually put others at risk with incorrect information. That's exactly what happened here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I was on antibiotics about a week ago and now I have a bad rash and itch [ 1 Answers ]

I was on antibiotic a while ago and now I have a bad rash and it itches what can I do?

When I Go to the bathroom and pee I bleed and it hurts very bad [ 2 Answers ]

When I pee it hurts and I bleed .

My son has a bad itch [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know what it is... It's form into hives. He's not on any meds. I gave him a bath and rum him down with corozone crème it works for a little while then comes right back what is the skin rash

I have a penis itch in my head and it burns when I pee(not bad just a little) [ 3 Answers ]

But I recently masturbated using shampoo as lube.. Could this just be from that?

View more questions Search