When I pee it hurts and I bleed .
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 10, 2012, 03:59 PM
    Boy or girl? How old?

But you tell your parents and have them take you to the doctor
    VerticalHorizon Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2012, 09:54 AM
    Yes, I agree. You really need to visit the doctor asap. By the sounds of it, it may be a bladder infection. But you gender kind of plays a role in this and things act differently. Are you male or female?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Masturbation: Hurts when pee [ 3 Answers ]

Right so, I masturbated and then when I went to the toilet it hurt and stung making it painful, then it just stung in general. It's been a week now and it's still happening. Do I have an infection, or should I just drink a lot for the natural causes to sort it? I'm a girl, so obviously it's a...

What could cause a 60 year old man to bleed when going to the bathroom [ 5 Answers ]

All of a sudden when I go to the bathroom I'm ting bright red blood

Hurts to pee [ 4 Answers ]

OK for about a week and a half my pee has been cloudy and has a foul smell... but when I'm almost done peeing the inside of my vagina (not my pee hole) hurts... its like the feeling you have that lets you know you have to pee but like 20 times worse... I do masturbate sometimes but I've stopped...

What do I do it hurts to bad? [ 5 Answers ]

Well this is me again, I picked up when he called me this weekend and we just started to get angry with each other. He has his stuff at my house still and I took Monday off work and cleaned out the garage and came across of his stuff. So I had no idea on what to do with them so I text him and...

View more questions Search