Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    four_ Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2010, 01:22 AM
    I have a penis itch in my head and it burns when I pee(not bad just a little)
    But I recently masturbated using shampoo as lube.. Could this just be from that?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 29, 2010, 01:24 AM

Sounds like soap irritation.

Shampoo is not a good substitute for lube.

Have you had sex? If so, this could be something more serious.

Either way, it's best to see your doctor.
    four_ Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2010, 01:42 PM
    Comment on Altenweg's post
    Last time I had sex was two months ago oral probably like a month and a half ago.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 29, 2010, 08:38 PM

While is most likely is from the soap, ( a very bad idea)

It could also be a form of STD, and you will not know for sure till you are tested, So time for a trip to your doctor or the health department

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sunbeds and Bad Burns! [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm looking for some help and advise please.. One of my best friends went to a tanning centre yesterday and used a sunbed for the first time and was on it for around 12mins. Today when they woke up they are red all over like they have really bad sun burn and I mean they are bright red...

Burns when I pee [ 8 Answers ]

Why does it all of the sudden burn when I pee? I haven't had sex in a long time, but I have had a energy drink. I drank a lot and I should be use to it. It only burns at the head area though. Any thoughts or questions?

My penis itches me and pain when I pee [ 2 Answers ]

I had sex with a girl about a week ago. I discovered that my penis itches me and I feel some burning sensation when I pee. I actually esed condom before I penetrated her but before I put on the condom I brushed her clitoris with my penis. Am I having std?

White dischare around penis and on penis head. [ 3 Answers ]

What is it when one gets a white discharge on penis head and around it.I was the first one my partner had ,she hasn't been around at all so haven't I. The discharge also gives out a stench.What could it be?let me know please

Lump under my pee hole of my penis [ 1 Answers ]

OK when I was 12 or 13 I saw a lump under my pee hole its kind of starts at the very end of my pee hole its not hard its soft it's a little redder then my regular penis color its not big I am uncercamsized (sorry for my spelling) I'm really scarred I don't know what it is the other day I was crying...

View more questions Search