Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 15, 2010, 06:26 AM

Don't be so emotionally needy, be emotionally independent. One of the things that young couples do is think in terms of 'my' needs, and not 'ours'. That's from lack of honest communications, and mostly, unrealistic expectations, and very little patience. Don't worry, its not all you at all, as he has a large role in this too! But patience is the key, and not getting carried away when adjustments are hard to define, and clarity is slow in coming.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why won't he have sex with me and/or what can I do! [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, so my boyfriend and I have been dating for about ten months now. We currently live together. When we first started dating we had sex at least twice a day everyday, but as time went on we started to have sex less and less. At the time we have sex once every two weeks if Im lucky. I know he isn't...

He won't have sex. [ 15 Answers ]

Been with my partner for 2yrs. He never wants sex about once every 6 months if I am lucky. I have told him it can't carry on he says he will change but never does. There is nothing physically wrong with him as he masturbates I am at my wits end its driving me mad. Any ideas or should I give up.

Why he won't have sex. [ 11 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been dating for a year and a half.. I don't know if this is bad I just need just some outside opinions.. we used to have sexual intercourse often.. even oral sex.. but now.. a year and a half into the relationship he says he's paranoid about getting pregnant.. hes always...

Why won't he try to have sex with me? [ 25 Answers ]

Ok, my boyfriend and I have been dating for almost 6 months and we met online and I moved to his state to be with him and we live with his parents... At first sex was great he acted like he wanted me a lot... it seems like when the opportunity is there and his parents are out of the house I feel...

Why won't he have sex? [ 10 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 4 months. I got kicked out of my house so he took me in where he lived at his dads house. We were having sex at least 3 times a day. His dad finally got fed up with us being their all the time so he gave us a deadline when to leave. We moved out and now we...

View more questions Search