Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kelsey866 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2008, 01:21 PM
    Why won't he have sex?
    My boyfriend and I have been dating for 4 months. I got kicked out of my house so he took me in where he lived at his dads house. We were having sex at least 3 times a day. His dad finally got fed up with us being their all the time so he gave us a deadline when to leave. We moved out and now we live together but we don't even have sex 2 times a week. What is wrong??
    Revival Posts: 73, Reputation: 6

Oct 17, 2008, 02:31 PM

Stress
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 17, 2008, 06:37 PM

Real normal life is starting to happen,
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2008, 08:28 AM

Have you talked to him about this or tried making the first move?
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2008, 02:14 PM

Sounds like substance abuse may be involved. At any rate, each go back to your parents and get your heads straight.

Sex doesn't solve any problems.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2008, 09:48 PM

Why did his dad want you to leave?
    linnealand Posts: 1,088, Reputation: 216
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2008, 06:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Choux View Post
    Sounds like substance abuse may be involved. At any rate, each go back to your parents and get your heads straight.

Sex doesn't solve any problems.
    What part of the op's post referenced substance abuse?
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2008, 07:50 PM

Substance abuse is the main reason kids get kicked out of their parent's homes, isn't it. :)
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2008, 08:01 PM

Actually, no. Maybe the dad got sick of them living there and kicked them out. They are both adults living there and doing adults things so why not teach them responsibility and make them get their own place.

The op said her and boyfriend had sex 3 times a day and the dad got fed up with them hanging around all day. Sounds reasonable to get kicked out but the op can only answer that question. It don't have to be a substance abuse issue. At least the dad gave them a deadine instead of just kicking then out like some parents.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 21, 2008, 06:51 AM
    Sounds like stress and reality of real life. Banging the girlfriend isn't #1 priority in life when you aren't mooching off your parents and actually have to earn your own way to eat and pay rent. Hell of a shock for slackers used to laying on their butts all day while someone else supports them.

People with jobs don't have time for sex three times a day. Nor do they focus on why they aren't getting it 3 times a day.

I suggest she get a job like he has and maybe reality will sink in.

I might be off target here, but I'm seeing two individuals who lack adult responsibility. Or why would they be mooching off their parents so much they get tossed out, not once but twice. I've known people exactly like what I am reading into this thread.
    cadillac59 Posts: 1,326, Reputation: 94
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2008, 08:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Sounds like stress and reality of real life. Banging the girlfriend isn't #1 priority in life when you aren't mooching off your parents and actually have to earn your own way to eat and pay rent. Hell of a shock for slackers used to laying on their butts all day while someone else supports them.

People with jobs don't have time for sex three times a day. Nor do they focus on why they aren't getting it 3 times a day.

I suggest she get a job like he has and maybe reality will sink in.

I might be off target here, but I'm seeing two individuals who lack adult responsibility. Or why would they be mooching off their parents so much they get tossed out, not once but twice. I've known people exactly like what I am reading into this thread.
    I totally agree with Smoothy on this one (surprise:)). Unless both of you have no jobs and no life and are not on vacation, how do you have time for sex three times a day (of course if you define sex in some very limited way I suppose almost anything can count).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1997 honda civic dx won't crank won't start [ 17 Answers ]

I have a 1997 honda civic dx 5 speed. Yesterday car was fine, started strong and drove strong. I parked car last night and about 4-5 hours later tried to start it. When I turned the key in the ignition there was no crank at all. I can hear a little hum and then a click but that's all.

Saturn won't start, power locks won't work, radio resets itself. [ 4 Answers ]

My 99 Saturn has had some starting problems in the past. It would sometimes not start but if you let it sit from anywhere from 45 minutes to 24 hours, it would eventually start. Or, after having Dad look at it, we could tap the starter and it would work. So we thought it was the starter. I...

Carrier Heater won't shut off! Blows only cool air. Heat won't work! [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know what I can do? My carrier heater is only 2 years old. As of yesterday the heater unit wouldn't shut off and when I turn the heat up it just keeps blowing cool air. I heard I can trip a breaker switch. Is that the electrical switch in the garage or on the heater itself? Please let...

New puppy won't stop breathing weird. Won't poop either. [ 5 Answers ]

I just got a new puppy yesterday afternoon. He's 8 weeks old, and came from a farm. We brought him home, and the whole time he was breathing weird, like he's grunting. He slept throughout the night OK, but when I got up and took him outside, he peed but was whimpering the whole time. (I think that...

Kenmore he4 panel won't work and dryer won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I have had the circuit board/panel replaced once on my he4. I had only 2 weeks left on the warranty and figured it should be OK once it was fixed. They wanted another $200 to renew the warranty! Didn't have the $$ at the time. Anyway, the same darn thing is happening... you have to push the buttons...

View more questions Search