Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    linda 35 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2008, 08:31 AM
    Brown clotty discharge but no periods?
    Hi there I am experiencing some brown discharge which is baffling me. I'm overdue my period of around 10 days but feel like I should have them, but instea d I have brown clotty discharge. It is not heavy at all and is coming and going. I have lower abdominal light pain. I keep thinking I am going to take my period. I have already done a pregnancy test which was negative, although I thought it would be as I have the coil as birth control. I have had 2 ectopic pregnancies in the past. I a married with two children and have recently been sexualy active. I am 35 yrs old. Please can anyone give me advice?:confused:
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2008, 08:46 AM
    Hello Linda... sounds like your period is on it's way, you've all the signs, if it doesn't show I would visit your GP tell him about the discharge and see what his diagnoses is.

Whilst your there have your coil checked out sometimes that can cause bleeding problems.

Takecare
    linda 35 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2008, 09:18 AM
    Hi there, thanks for your advice, hopefully they are on their way. Cheers:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown Discharge a week before period, then brown discharge at time of period? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am currently on Yaz birth control and because of a different medicine I take they say the effectiveness of the birth control may be compromised (they don't know how much) so I always make sure to use a condom in addition to the birthcontrol. I never miss a pill and take them regularly...

Yellow discharge instead of periods [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 15 and I haven't had my period in about 2 to 3 months and instead I am having this yellow smelly discharge... and I am not sexually active... :confused:

Brown discharge instead of bood on my periods [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I have recently had sex an when I came on my period there was no blood just brown stuff what could this mean - do I need to see a doctor- should I wait and see if it happens again!

Brown discharge no periods [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to conceive since 9 months and I am not on the pill. As far as I remerber, I have always had regular periods preceded by cramping. This time, no cramping, no periods (already 2 weeks after the expected date). Instead, I got some very light brown discharge (not pink, not mixed with...

View more questions Search