Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    101 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2007, 11:17 AM
    Brown discharge instead of bood on my periods
    :confused: I have recently had sex an when I came on my period there was no blood just brown stuff what could this mean - do I need to see a doctor- should I wait and see if it happens again!
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Jun 11, 2007, 11:21 AM
    Are you still having the brown discharge? Sometimes when I start my period I will have brown discharge for 3 to 4 days before I really start bleeding. Wait a few days, it is likely that you will start your period before long.
    gmeansgabi0705 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2007, 11:11 PM
    Comment on bekah876's post
    I found this answer helpful because I am going through the same problem as the person who asked the question. The answer also gave me a little hope that nothing is wrong with me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown discharge no periods [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to conceive since 9 months and I am not on the pill. As far as I remerber, I have always had regular periods preceded by cramping. This time, no cramping, no periods (already 2 weeks after the expected date). Instead, I got some very light brown discharge (not pink, not mixed with...

Brown Discharge [ 3 Answers ]

I am 14 years old and have not yet gotten my period. About 5-6 months ago I started producing clear white discharge, from what I read that's normal, and about 2 days ago it turned brown. This morning it came out with a little blood, is this my period? Is this normal?:confused:

Brown discharge [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am 16 years old and my periods have always been normal but the past couple of months I have been coming on late and noticed brown discharge. Is this a sign of anything or do I have nothing to worry about? Please help me

Brown discharge, please help me. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 18 and last week my boyfriend and I had sex for the first time. Well, this was the very first time for me. And the last two times we've had sex, I would look down on the sheets and there would be this brown stain from me. I thought I had gotten my period the first time it happened and then it...

View more questions Search