Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (
-   Toys (
-   -   Clear ball / Catching cups game (

  • Jan 24, 2008, 01:57 PM
    REMCO Frustration Ball 1969
    Hi I was wondering if anyone could help me. I am looking for a clear ball toy that is sort of like a maze. It has a little ball on the inside and cups that you have to land the ball in in numerical order. I want to say it has a least 15 little cups. I don't know when this toy came out or who the maker was. Maybe Little Tykes or Playskool? It is maybe a little bit bigger than a hamster ball.

    I had one in the mid 90's. Not sure if it is older than this because my mom got it at a yard sale.

    ** I am doing more seaching and I just wanted to let you all know, it is not the "IM 3D Puzzle and Maze Ball" that keeps coming up. VERY SIMILAR! But you catch a little (silver?) ball in little colored cups. You kind of have to "throw" the ball in the right way to catch it in the next cup..

    Sorry this is confusing!


    i have found what i am looking for, if not then it is pretty close. 1969 REMCO Frustration Ball Game. This game only has 8 cups though. I'm pretty sure it had more? Anyone know where I can find this toy? I have tried EBay with no luck.
  • Dec 1, 2009, 09:53 AM
    I have one for sale
  • Dec 25, 2009, 09:12 PM
    How much?
  • Jan 3, 2010, 07:54 PM
    I am looking to buy a frustration ball and saw you may have one for sale. Is it still available? Feel free to contact me at [email protected].

  • All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:02 AM.