Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (
-   Taxes (
-   -   Needing to find my 2006 tax return (

  • Feb 14, 2008, 01:45 PM
    Needing to find my 2006 tax return
    I filed my 2006 tax return last year but I seem to have lost my copy of my tax return and I can't remember what webpage I filed under. Is there any way of being able to find it?
  • Feb 14, 2008, 04:13 PM
    Normally, for most of the requirements your purpose is served if you ask IRS for Transcripts instead of your tax return. You can order a transcript by calling 1-800-829-1040, or using Form 4506-T, Request for Transcript of Tax Return. There is no fee for a transcript. Transcripts have most of the information from your tax return including information from W2, 1099.

  • All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:04 PM.