Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mdfiske Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2007, 07:44 PM
    Horror movie title

Can't remember the title of a 1980's (?) horror movie where the man lives in a cabin with puppets who come to life. Any ideas?
    PortalWriter Posts: 39, Reputation: 5

Jun 9, 2007, 08:21 PM
    Could it be one of the PuppetMaster movies? There were several.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 9, 2007, 08:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mdfiske

Can't remember the title of a 1980's (?) horror movie where the man lives in a cabin with puppets who come to life. Any ideas?
    "Evil Dead" 1981 with Bruce Campbell?
    mels mom Posts: 39, Reputation: 6

Jul 2, 2008, 02:53 PM
    You sure it not one puppet. It could be magic
    sheppydie77 Posts: 34, Reputation: 2

Nov 1, 2008, 03:31 PM
    It could be a film called faust a foreign film

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Comedy/Horror Movie.. don't know the title? [ 5 Answers ]

Okay.. heres another one for you guys... Character is a woman who has problems with her husband, well she's at home alone(apartment/hotel) reading a horror book, and as she reads everything starts to really happen. The first story that she reads is about a monster that comes to life and I think...

Horror Movie Title, Please? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm almost 23. When I was little(probably between 3 and 5, maybe a little older) my dad rented a movie from our video store. The only thing that I remember is the killer dismembering a body in a bath tub and sticking the body parts in black trash bags. I'm not 100% sure, but it was either the...

What's the title of this horror film: [ 2 Answers ]

This film is an old film witch I have seen a few years ago. It's about a monster witch eats human hearts. In the final scene it shows that monster... it's a big monster (about 2 or 3 meters tall). It have big sharped teeth and it is dark. In a scene I remember that it was walking over the roof in...

Horror movie title [ 3 Answers ]

Hey Has anybody seen a horror movie about some guy who found a weird box( and it's not hellraiser) and he ends up in some weird house, I'm not sure anymore how, having dinner with some people but the food is all filled with worms and things like that and I think that someone kills one girl and...

Old Horror Movie Title [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of an old movie probably from the 30s or 40s. It's about a man who falls off a boat, lands on an island inhabited by zombie like creatures. Thanks

View more questions Search