Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peatoo Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2007, 05:36 PM
    Disposal Jammed and just stopped!
    I was grinding up radishes when my disposal literally stopped because I think the radishes jammed it. The outlet still has power - I used the allen wrench and the blades are moving and all debris is out of the unit - still nothing...

Any suggestions?

Thank you
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2007, 07:32 PM
    Did you press the little reset button on the bottom? Spins free, Plugged back in, switch on?
    peatoo Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2007, 05:07 AM
    The plug was in, the blades were moving but I didn't even know there was a reset button!

Just went on like a charm - thank you so much - my manuel that goes with this is in a storage box as we are redoing some things around my house - so I didn't have that resource - but you were very handy, indeed:) Have a nice day...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to fix a Jammed Recoil on a pull start [ 1 Answers ]

I just tried to start my machine and I puled the cord out and it didn't recoil back in.. I wored on it to try to get it fixed but it just won't recoil.. Any ideas or suggestion would be great! Thank you

Jacuzzi motor jammed [ 2 Answers ]

I need some direction on this. I am helping a friend with their jacuzzi. When you turn on the motor it just hums. Is it because the water ports are jammed or plugged? Right now the side is tiled and unable to access and do not want to proceed without a good plan. Any guidance would be most...

View more questions Search