Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    niloofar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2007, 09:14 AM
    Gcse and a-levels
    Does anyone know whether we should have a-level or gcse for applying to uniz like ucla or...
    Or just a-level is enough
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 16, 2007, 02:38 AM
    It would help in answering your question if you would use correct spelling on this site, and to also explain the meaning of the terms that you are using. Thank you.
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2007, 05:07 AM
    I know some people who skipped GCSEs and went straight to a level and are now at (a British) university. Depends on the course, check the prospectus and phone the university admissions office for advice.

If it is the uni of California (UCLA) you want to apply to here is its info on international students (I'm assuming you will be if you are thinking of a levels/ GCSEs)

UCLA Undergraduate Admissions and Relations with Schools: International Students

Seriously though, if you are considering this you should do some of your own leg work, and improve your written English - or you will find yourself disappointed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GCSE Biology-enzymes [ 3 Answers ]

Can please someone help give me some idea of : - What experiments can be devised or set up, to find out under what conditions enzymes are most effective?

Biolgy gcse cw [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know how to conduct a experiment to vary the enzyme concentration, even a suggested table on how to record my data

View more questions Search