Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2007, 09:42 AM
    Exactly... here it is plain and simple..

If you have had sex... there is a chance you are pregnant.
    blondegirlxx Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Jun 8, 2007, 09:45 AM
    Yes I have had sex I'm not saying I haven't all I am saying is that I am confused about the test results like I have said I have one very faint line and wanted to know if I could still be preggy with the faint line
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2007, 09:52 AM
    Like I said. There is a hormone that is only released in pregnancy, hCG, this is what the tests look for. So if the test responded to your urine, that means that it found that hormone. If the line is light, it could be because it only found a little of that hormone, or it could be that the dye wasn't very strong. Needless to say it found the hormone. So right now you are pregnant. I have always been told, that there is no such thing as a false positive. If you get a positive and then later find out that you are not pregnant, what happened is you suffered a miscarriage (which can go unnoticed). If you are still confused about the test go to PeeOnAStick.com they can answer all the questions you have about HPTs. I suggest getting to your doctor and on some prenatal care.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Preggy soon after M/C? Implantation bleeding or period? HELP! [ 2 Answers ]

Could it be possible? Just around three weeks ago I had a miscarriage, though I think it happened a week before I actually started bleeding. Is there is any way that my miscarriage bleeding could have been my period? It did last just as long as my reggy periods do (3-4 days) Im getting all the...

View more questions Search