Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Asher Posts: 43, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2007, 01:38 AM
    Lost between two sides.
    My past relationships in high school have been a failure because I was never really confident and content with myself until these days where I'm starting to go out more (After I graduated). I think that I found another girl because she seemed really friendly and we shared a bunch of common interests.

However, I recently attended one of her parties expecting some interesting things going on, but not to such extent. To be honest, that was actually my first time experiencing people getting drunk and doing really stupid things. I thought she knew a little bit better, but I guess I was wrong..

I just saw her heavily drunk, making out with almost everyone in the room (Including one of my good friends), and wasted to the point of vomiting for at least fifteen minutes. I remained relatively sober that night too, probably the only one out of many. I don't think getting stupid is fun..

My opinion of her drastically changed, but there's some light.. or am I just being dependent on one girl, out of few that I liked in high school? I don't know if I should try to pursue her regular self again because it's such a shame that she's like that when drunk.
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2007, 04:17 AM
    That's the age she is, she will grow up. But if you don't like the way she is don't pursue it. Simple don't bother.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jun 8, 2007, 04:23 AM
    If you pursue this girl, you need to be open with her about your feelings considering her at the party and her behavior. Explain how her behavior made you see her in a different light. Be honest and ask her if she thought she had a good time at the party and if this is something she does on a regular basis. If she sees no problem with her behavior, then back off. Only she can be the one to make changes for herself. She needs to see how that drinking made her look and feel. To some people, that is a fun time. Pretty common actually for young adults.

If I were you, I would keep myself in circulation and meet other girls. You can be friends with this girl but that does not mean you have to agree with everything she does.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 8, 2007, 05:36 AM
    Forget the drunk party girls, and take your time and find one you don't have to work on, and have fun. At your age, why tie yourself to just one when you can date many and just pick one? Enjoy learning about life and yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unknown sides required [ 2 Answers ]

I have a triangle. I have one side and the opposite angle. I need the measures of the other two sides. I'm an adult, out of school for almost 40 years. I can only identify the problem as trig.

Ovulating on different sides [ 4 Answers ]

How can I determine which side I'm ovulating on? I only have one good tube and need to get pregnant on that side. Thanks

Squaring both sides twice [ 3 Answers ]

Here's a problem I am having troubles with. _ ____ √x + √x – 5 = 5 Can someone help show me how to solve this? Thanks, B

Why are the buttons on men's and women's shirts on different sides? [ 1 Answers ]

Would anyone happen to know why men's and women's shirts are on different sides? I am quite curious. Thanks. Brian.

View more questions Search