Jun 7, 2007, 01:16 PM
    IBM laptop keyboard
    How do I unlock my IBM laptop keyboard?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 7, 2007, 01:35 PM
    What do you mean by Locked?

What exactly is happening ?
    The more information you give the better we can help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

IBM ThinkPad T60 Model Laptop In Ethiopia Tigray [ 2 Answers ]

I have an IBM ThinkPad T60 Model Laptop. When I format the Hard Disk & Install a New Window Xp Service Pack 1 It can't Detect the driver for example Modem,Nic Sound etc. How can I get the drivers from the Intenet. Please Help me

How do I disable the laptop keyboard when adding an external keyboard [ 2 Answers ]

My laptop keyboard is screwed up - tried to add an external through a usb port - bad keys on laptop keyboard take priority over external keyboard - tried to uninstall laptop keyboard, but system requests reboot to finish - after reboot system "finds" laptop keyboard and reinstalls - any ideas?

IBM 600X laptop memory question [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I just ran the Microsoft Windows memory diagnostics program on my IBM 600X laptop and got the following results MATST FAILED INVC FAILED LRAND FAILED STRIDE6 FAILED SCHCKR PASSED CHCKR3 FAILED WMATST FAILED WINVC FAILED

I need help with opening a 390x ibm thinkpad laptop [ 6 Answers ]

:confused: If anyone has a manual that has the instructions on how to open or as they call it I think disassemble a IBM thinkpad 390x 2626 I would appreciate a copy of just this section please... I have taken the screws out of the back and popped the top but it will not go past halfway it appears...

View more questions Search