Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sgrsweetmon123 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Jun 7, 2007, 10:41 AM
    Stretchmarks is UGLY
    I am 18, and when in high school I weighed about 125 and now I weigh a remarkable 147 on a good day! And I just recently noticed that I have red stretchmarks coming onto my thighs and I need something to get rid of them.! PLEASE HELP! :( Anyting you tried I would greatly appreciated everything you tell me. I know losing weight would help. So I have been reducing what I eat and walking after work.
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

Jun 7, 2007, 10:45 AM
    αfter pregnαncy I found α tiny little stretch mαrk below my nαvel (like 1/4 of αn inch) αnd well I bought Striαe α stretch mαrk remover αnd well no more stretch mαrk it's gone:) you cαn buy it αt Striae® Stretch Mark Cream - Remove Stretch Marks.. there αre αlso lαser treαtments for it.

In αny cαse α creαm with high αmount of cocoα butter would work:)-- like bαrmon is αlso excellent!Stretch Mark Cream - Barmon's proven solution for stretch marks for over 25 years | Success Stories

Then you hαve your Pαlmers cocoα butter αnd StriVectin...
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2007, 12:13 PM
    Throughout my pregnancy I used palmers, but it didn't work like I would want it to. I found that taking vitamin E capsules and breaking them and rubbing the liquid on the area helps, but really I have never fully been able to get rid of mine... but mine are really light silvery colored... so I was not so concerned. It may work better on a darker stretch mark. Good luck.
    BartsDiamond Posts: 33, Reputation: 2
    -

Dec 20, 2007, 10:48 AM
    I use Barmon and that is the only thing that has worked for me so far. It is good that you are trying to lose weight and eat right because believe it or not it will help them appear less noticeable because it will reduce the slack on the skin and eating healthier helps the skin to repair itself faster. Good Luck and I hope this helps!
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Dec 20, 2007, 03:31 PM
    Vitamin E helped me. I have also heard that shea butter helps, but have never tried it myself. Mine faded after a few years, and are hardly noticeable now. They aren't noticeable at all when I spray-tan.
    HotHoneyVintage Posts: 231, Reputation: 6

Nov 17, 2011, 07:29 AM
    Somepeoples say use 'palmer cocoa butter' for it or bio oil. I used bio oil but it wasn't that good imo

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ugly legs [ 4 Answers ]

Hey I'm 24 and I have 2 kids... and I have a real big problem... I have some really ugly veins on the back of my legs.. mainly right behind the knee where our legs bend... I've always had dark veins.. even as a kid I remember looking down at my legs and seeing my viens.. with my first daughter I...

Ugly paneling! [ 5 Answers ]

Can you dry wall over paneling? If so, what type of dry wall and how thick should it be. Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Ugly face [ 2 Answers ]

I've tried everything to get rid of this pimple but NOTHING has done a bit of ANYTHING!! How can I get this thing off my face?!

I'm going to c a dermatologist about stretchmarks [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm going to see a dermatologist a about my stretchmarks and I'm just wondering what to expect,what kind o q's to ask and what kind of treatments are available for stretchmarks? Thanks

Stretchmarks on Breasts [ 6 Answers ]

Every since I lost a little weight in Middle School I have had stretch marks on my breasts. They are more visible in the sumer time since I tend to tan more often. I would really love to know how I can get rid on them!

View more questions Search