Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mango7777 Posts: 28, Reputation: 5

Jun 6, 2007, 09:29 PM
    How can you slow down graying hair?
    I am 42 female and hispanic/irish mix. My mom 66 and dad 70 years of age, have little gray hair. Does heredidty an influence? If I take in more protein and vitamins, does that help?:
    whiteladybug2002 Posts: 235, Reputation: 36

Jun 6, 2007, 09:31 PM
    I believe it is mostly in your genes, but who knows? Vitamins might help? I guess it wouldn't hurt.

I am 28 and I have a few strands gray. My grandmother & mother grayed prematurely.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HELP! Brown hair color turned my hair a dark red! [ 31 Answers ]

So my girlfriend helped me color my hair to hide a few gray hairs coming in. Its usually a light to med brown, thought I might go darker. We used Loreal excellence crème ( Medium Brown). It actuall turned my hair into almost a dark redish brown, looks like I have naturally dark red hair! HELP! ...

Hair folical body hair vs hair on head [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have had testing done for a while I tested positive from hair from my head although I did not use. I then tested from my body hair and came back negative. The head hair was 90 to 100 days back and the body test was back almost twelve months. I wish to find out which is the more definitive...

Hair dye on highlighted hair? Good or bad idea [ 3 Answers ]

hiyaaa!!! i normally get my hair done at the hairdressers, blond highlights using foils. my roots are so bad at the moment and I can't afford to have them done so today after work (finish at 3) im going to tesco's to buy a hair dye... is this a bad idea dying highlighted hair??? would it be...

Forced Air Furnace flame good, fan goes slow then fast then slow, etc [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a forced air propane furnace in a "Park Model" rv trailer. (This is a bit smaller than a mobile home) The furnace is used infrequently as the trailer is located in a sumer resort vacation area, however we do like to go up a couple of times in the winter months. Furnace was...

How do you prevent premature graying? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my question is that I am only 23 years old and it looks like my hair is growing gray hairs as the days goes by. I do not know why. My father told me that he started having his when he was in his 30s but mine started when I was 19 and it looks like I have about 20 of them at this time and it is...

View more questions Search