Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emopunk7 Posts: 1,052, Reputation: 161
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2007, 01:17 PM
    Where did you meet.
    Where did you meet your ex or current bf/gf or husband/wife? It can help others look in those places. Let's see where most couples are meeting. So where did you meet?
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2007, 01:27 PM
    I met my husband at the grocery store for which we both worked. That was over 23 years ago! No point looking there - I think the store was torn down!
    MrsJoseph06 Posts: 189, Reputation: 22

Jun 6, 2007, 01:28 PM
    I met my husband When our house almost burnt down! He was a friend of my Dad's and he came to help get our stuff out! I fell in love with him then and there!
    Little Mac Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Jun 6, 2007, 01:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by emopunk7
    Where did you meet your ex or current bf/gf or husband/wife? It can help others look in those places. Let's see where most couples are meeting. So where did you meet?
    My husband and I met on Yahoo personals. Turns out we both went to the same high school and live less than 1 mile away from each other.:)
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jun 6, 2007, 01:30 PM
    I met my husband at a party in the north woods of Minnesota in the middle of February.

I was friends with his brother, who I got the invite through.
    zooropa1985 Posts: 255, Reputation: 43

Jun 6, 2007, 02:20 PM
    I met my girl on bebo lol I'm ashamed to say.

Saw her pic on a mates site and commented her, things went from there, was the best 10 months of my life.
    Megg Posts: 421, Reputation: 53

Jun 6, 2007, 02:21 PM
    Holloween Party in 11th grade. Started dating 2 weeks after we met and have been together for 3 yrs and engadged for 2.
    Squiffy Posts: 499, Reputation: 84

Jun 6, 2007, 02:24 PM
    I met my partner through an online dating site. I had separated from my husband and was having a wild time, a bit of a rebellion and had no plans of finding a new man, far from it! I set up a profile on a dating website to show my best friend how to do it, and I forgot to delete it. I got a load of messages and just binned them all, until one day I got a message from a really lovely sounding bloke. We chatted online for a while, then exchanged phone numbers, before we finally met up for a drink (we lived less than a mile away from each other!) That was 2 and a half years ago and we couldn't be happier, in fact he is laid in bed next to me snoring away as I type!
    michealb Posts: 484, Reputation: 129

Jun 6, 2007, 02:27 PM
    I met my wife at a party I was having at my house. She got drunk (it was that kind of party) and was throwing up in my bathroom for half the night. Even though I didn't know her I kept checking on her all night long. She thought it was sweet. I really look forward to telling the kids (if we ever have any and once they are of legal drinking age) how their mother and I met. :)
    darkness1970us Posts: 70, Reputation: 9

Jun 6, 2007, 02:49 PM
    In reverse chronological order:

1) Goth bar. A mutual friend of ours introduced us... several times. Still with her, for the time being
    2) Karaoke bar. A mutual friend of ours introduced us, as potential roommates. Really short lived relationship. The two of us are both good people, just had nothing in common. It was a good educational experience for both of us, though.
    3) Karaoke bar. She was taken back by my performance of "Baby Got Back" in gothic garb. We were together for four years, on and off. Have a beautiful daughter together.
    4) Chatroom. Not a happy story... Don't ask
    5) Yahoo Personals. Nice enough girl, but we had no business being together. Married for two years. Tried to keep in touch afterwards, but you know how that tends to go.
    6) High school sweet hearts, married for six years, just grew apart. Have a beautiful daughter together. I haven't seen her since I moved out to California. I keep in touch with both her and her mother through IM and phone calls.

There have been *ahem* conquests in between (and overlapping, not cheating just overlapping), but these were the six serious relationships
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2007, 03:01 PM
    I worked with his sister. He had just come off a year relationship with this awful girl. In all the dating "laws" I really should have been the rebound girl. His sister introduced us and we have been together ever since - 13 years.
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

Jun 6, 2007, 03:09 PM
    I met my boyfriend at a local show with a bunch of random bands trying to start.

It was attraction at first sight.

:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can a homebody like me meet somebody? [ 4 Answers ]

I am a 29 year old single gal who really prefers to hang out at home rather than hit the bars. I'm not much of a drinker and smoke makes me sneeze! I have only ever dated one guy and am <gasp> still a virgin (by accident rather than moral aversion to sex before marriage or determination to wait...

How? To meet. [ 14 Answers ]

Well I am not really as pathetic as that sounds. It's really the kind of women I seem to attract, (insane) any tips on meeting some better caliber people.

Convincing her to meet me now [ 3 Answers ]

I have been chatting on the net and on the phone to this woman I met on a dating site a few months ago,and she was about to meet me in person but became very ill,and found out she he's cancer,and she is currently receiving chemotherapy now,but she has decided she doesn't want to meet me now in case...

How do I meet new people [ 1 Answers ]

I have a hard time finding and meeting girls/women, does anyone know of a way I can meet them. I've tried clubs, online, and meeting them through people I know, but nothing ever seems to work. Does anyone have any ideas? What do I say to women when I meet them so they know I'm not some idiot trying...

View more questions Search