Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    k d Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2007, 08:32 AM
    It wasn't worth it
    About three days ago I got jrunk with some friends and we went to this guys house and he said it was OK to come. Then I left to get another friend and he left ( the kid who owns the house) but a lot of my friends were still at the house when I came back. I went straight down stairs with a girl and about an hour later I came up and they told me he was gone (the kid who owns the house) so we left about ten minutes after I was told the next day I was told there was a car stolen out of there garage and it got crashed there were doors kicked in stuff was stolen and broken and the kid came to school and told me over 40, 000 in damage I no I didn't do any of it but I don't no what the cops will do to me. My question is what do you think I will be charged with if I do
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2007, 08:58 AM
    If you didn't do it, then there should be no evidence that would link you to this crime, therefore, the cops can't do anything to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I worth it? [ 7 Answers ]

This is dumb, but I just broke up with my boyfriend... yesterday and I'm sure I should just wait it out till I don't feel this way anymore, but am I worth it? Am I pretty at all? Will I every find a mature guy that really wants a relationship with me?

Self-worth - what do you do to take care of your self-worth? [ 21 Answers ]

I think we are all so great to take care of others, however how can we learn to take care of ourselves more? What things can one do to take care of their own self-worth, self-respect, etc.

Car Accident wasn't My Fault [ 19 Answers ]

I was involved in a car accident.. I was a passenger I received injuries pcl torn in my right knee laceration to me forehead and top of my head down to my skull.. I have hospital bills of 40,000.The insurrance ajuster just told me today that the policy limit is 50,000.. He said that he will have to...

Is it Worth Anything [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, can anyone tell me if a picture I took with the former celebrity Shirley Hemphill of What's Happening (whose now deceased) worth any money? I took it in 1995 while in Waegan Korea.

Is this worth anything? [ 1 Answers ]

I have purchased an etching in black ink at a estate sale- It says Native of Samatra on the etching. The artist is Lea Sterting. Below the name is the number 40. I was wondering if it may be worth anything. Thanks-

View more questions Search