Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Druk13 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2007, 11:51 PM
    Waiting for reply
    I want to learn Tattoo art but I don't know where to start .Can any body guide me . I am working with telecom gaint and have great interest in this art just want to start as hobby I would be highly thank full for any kind of help and response... Druk13
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 5, 2007, 11:58 PM
    You might like to try this link: HowToTattoo.Net - Homepage
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 5, 2007, 11:59 PM
    Found another site that might be helpful to you.

How To Become a Successful Tattoo Artist

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What am I waiting for? [ 7 Answers ]

Married for six years with no kids. I don't feel the love for my husband that I feel for my best friend now. Not sure if I ever have. I feel like I forced sex on my friend, I told him I loved him and he loves me, and every day I'm with my husband I know it hurts him. I don't want to continue my...

Waiting for marriage? [ 6 Answers ]

Is waiting to have sex for marriage simply a religious restraint? It seems like nearly everyone my age is having pre-marital sex except me. I'm not going to do it just because the next person does. Wondering if anyone has insight about why this is.

Is waiting it out all you can do? [ 10 Answers ]

Hey guys, well I'm pretty new to this. But I've been reading and thought I would get your guys advice. My girlfriend of nine months started acting a little distant towards me about 2 weeks before we broke up at the first of December. Everything was going smooth for the first nine months, a...

Waiting to be a bride [ 10 Answers ]

I have been with iain for 4 years now... 4 of them he was married for... we finally finalized the divorce... how long should I give him to make a commitment to me... should I wait and give him a breather, or expect a band.

View more questions Search