Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Worldluver Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2007, 09:18 PM
    Weight Loss in the trunk
    :confused: I am one of the many people asking how do I loose some of my butt. Are there any excercises? Thanks for your help!
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jun 6, 2007, 07:13 AM
    Exercises may ad muscule to your butt but you will need to lower your calory intake to loose weight. The weight loose will be generally over your body and not specific to just your butt which can be somewhat of a storehouse of fat for some people.
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

Jun 6, 2007, 08:01 AM
    Wow soooo mαny! You hαve your : squαts, lunges, step ups, hip extensions, one-legged deαdlifts, hiking, biking, running, kickboxing, running... etc

You cαn find some how-to's here Butt Exercises - Training & Workouts For Sculpted Glutes! αnd YouTube - bodyweight butt exercises
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2007, 08:12 AM
    The right cardio exercise and a good diet with some weightlifting (squats, deadlifts), 15-20 reps, using light weights, or work up to it, slowly. Incorporate high rep strength training movements into your plan. Also treadmill workout and walking. With walking find a medium grade hill and walk up it fast and down, 5-10X A running program, start short distance shoot for 1/2 mile, slow pace and every week increase this. Jumping rope, Sprint/intervals, while your walking, sprint to a object in front of your and then resume walking. And cycling even on a stationary bike, on this cycle regular and then speed up the pace and resume a normal pace. While doing this always drink lots of water so your body doesn't dehydrate. All this 3-4 times a week and of course the correct diet, smaller portions of healthy choices, veggies, fruits, legumes, lean meats and low fat dairy. The Portion sizes are very important read nutritional labels and stick to the one portion size it takes some getting use to but after awhile your body does get use to the new sized meals. A portion of meat is 3 oz, for instance. Keep away from sugar, salts, snack cakes, cookies, fast foods and all fried foods and cut out presweetened drinks, drinks lots of ice cold water through the day. It takes a little time to lower body fat percentages but you can do it!
    cassidyw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2009, 04:27 PM
    Most exercises won't do anything for the butt, you need to work very specific muscles. Also, you can have the strongest gluts in the world, but if they're hidden under a layer of fat (and cellulite), nobody will see them. So you need to get rid of fat too (which takes care of cellulite as well). Look for specific butt workouts, i.e. ttp://www.firmbuttexercises.com/workout... and others.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weight loss [ 6 Answers ]

I want to ask about some information for "Himalayan diet breakthough".I am thinking to try it,but bifore that,I want to know is it work or no.May be I could finde some one who used bifore and to give me some idea there is use of it or no.I am looking for some medicine to help me to lose weight.I am...

Weight loss [ 2 Answers ]

Is walking for 30 minutes a day , doesn't hurt you ? Its hard to drop calories in exercising .

Weight loss [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,I have been trying to loss weight for about 10 years now,I'am fit but get bigger at night time,I have found out that my weight on the scale is 205 pounds, I have never been this big before,yet I don't look it,please help me to find away to loss this fat on my muscle and get back to my size 7...

Weight loss [ 5 Answers ]

I am 32 yrs old woman, height 5'2 , I weigh 145 pounds, I exercise 5 times a week since 6 months,but have lost only 1 pound weight.I have lost 3 inches though. I want to know why am I not losing weight

Weight loss [ 1 Answers ]

I want to reduce my weight tummy

View more questions Search